New combo thread

Hell, what difference does it make? Maybe she can log in but not comment? Get a grip, son. Are you a cyber stalker? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
It's called fucking research. All of what I stated is public information. Unlike lawyers, I was try to state facts.
Now I was going to leave this thread alone but I want to state a few things that I have come across.

She was "banned" yesterday evening around 6:30 pm however if you go to her profile you can clearly see she logged in today. I thought you are unable to log back in during a ban or she might have just put the word BANNED to fool us in believing she was. If she was "banned" I do not know the reason behind it, but one of her followers has also received the same punishment. Originally Posted by er48665
Obviously it is part of a bigger conspiracy, the truth is out there. I think you should spend a lot more time investigating and report back to us. TIA.
Obviously it is part of a bigger conspiracy, the truth is out there. I think you should spend a lot more time investigating and report back to us. TIA. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
Don't worry I have my best detectives on the case.
Actions taken by staff are only the business of the people that are directly involved, and if she wants you to know she can tell you when you go see her.
No more speculations, no bashing, You can wite a review if you go see her but other than that you might want to think twice before posting anything about or involving her.