Hooker fairy.....

Imagine if a guy were to give a girl that worked fast food or something an eccie.net card. Then there's the age issue... haha
I've been tempted to tell girls about this place...they're waitresses, servers, beer girls, grocery checkout chicks... Some of them are hot as hell and and a couple have said: "I wish I could find a job that pays more money..."

Boy...the temptation...IDK.
Maybe it's like...you're born with it or "chosen"...
I always wanna do that when i see hot girls working at a fast food joint lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Yeah, I think way, too. I hate seeing 'untapped talent' just sitting around, not taking advantage of natural opportunities.

What keeps me from doing it is worrying about it officially making me some kind of pimp (in the eyes of the law) for 'promoting' and there's another word on the tip of my tongue. That and I'd feel responsible if some idiot took advantage of her in some kind way. Of course, if THAT happened, I'd have to turn into Batman and 'avenge' her.
I agree with Elisabeth, but it was nice of you to try and think of a way to cure the guy's loneliness.

If he is interested and has some computer skills, he'll find us. You read those stories quite frequently around here.

If not, I wouldn't risk stirring things up. He may laugh about it and hand the card to his kids ("look at what this cute young woman gave me!"). They might not think it so funny. We don't need any more crusaders out to get us.
Yes sir. Your view makes perfect sense. Your right. QUOTE=TinMan;1056825375]I agree with Elisabeth, but it was nice of you to try and think of a way to cure the guy's loneliness.

If he is interested and has some computer skills, he'll find us. You read those stories quite frequently around here.

If not, I wouldn't risk stirring things up. He may laugh about it and hand the card to his kids ("look at what this cute young woman gave me!"). They might not think it so funny. We don't need any more crusaders out to get us.[/QUOTE]
I've been tempted to tell girls about this place...they're waitresses, servers, beer girls, grocery checkout chicks... Some of them are hot as hell and and a couple have said: "I wish I could find a job that pays more money..."

Boy...the temptation...IDK.
Maybe it's like...you're born with it or "chosen"... Originally Posted by Prolongus
I like to believe I was chosen. I actually feel apart of something here. A secret society. I even feel a urge to defend you guys against "civilians" who watch too many Specials on CBS and want the public to believe all of you are weirdo sex predator. In the right setting I do voice that is all bullshit. I've never had a bad experience. But, I've never been on Backpage either.
cynamon, great that you chatted w/ that guy. might have put a little spring in his step and boosted his ego.

^^^^^^^^^^
THIS
offering some intimate time w/ NO STRINGS OR MONEY ATTACHED could have been appropriate. even a body rub to relax him.
or let him know where he could look for info on adult sex workers.

but giving him a card w/ eccie or ter or p411 or any other adult sex worker info? in my hobbying opinion, that would not be cool. esp if you dont know much about the person.

^^^^^
but NOT this.
she's earning REAL money w/out all the hassles of this sub-culture.
maybe not as much money as you might be earning.

just like i'm not earning as much money as my project managers, delivery managers, regional managers, national manager, company ceo, company board chair, even warren buffet or bill clinton.
but they have MUCH more shit to deal with than i would ever want to. Originally Posted by pmdelites

erm...I was joking.
erm...I was joking. Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
Lmaoooo. I got the joke dude. But don't tell jokes. You're a robot.
I always wanna do that when i see hot girls working at a fast food joint lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
LMAO
Sorry for the above typo's. I was on my phone. I don't want the spelling crusaders to attack this post as well. LOL
erm...I was joking. Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
thx for the clarification. i saw the LOL at the beginning but did not see any smilies at the end. thus mistakenly assumed you were kinda serious.

there are plenty of times when i see an attractive woman and wish society were such that i could just walk up to her and ask her to go engage in intimate delites with me. havent ever thought about suggesting she become an adult sex worker. but a few hours in a hotel? Yes!!
Cynamon you set up a doubles with Jules and we will get together and I will not wait 27 years to see you
Cynamon you set up a doubles with Jules and we will get together and I will not wait 27 years to see you Originally Posted by midgetwrestler

Lol If Jules wants to meet up and talk about it. I'm down.
The first rule of fight club is..........

But this,

A real hooker fairy would have gave him a session, 80 w/ cancer that would make him forget any cancer. Originally Posted by Beckata
Would have been a good idea. Or even an invite to a drink or a friendly dinner. That might have made his day to just eat with a pretty lady.
The first rule of fight club is..........

But this,

Would have been a good idea. Or even an invite to a drink or a friendly dinner. That might have made his day to just eat with a pretty lady. Originally Posted by Knight2554

I would have ate with him. But, Im a woman. I don't ask men to dinner. lol