Quick Question For The Ladies

OOOlllaaalllaaaa I luv a hot burly bald biker!!

have fun baby!!!
Marybeth were do I sign up take me with you Originally Posted by Selena25
Text me and we can talk. Like I said the club that's running it still has to vote on some things (like the set date). But I'll provide info as I get it.

You get $100 walking in the door just to show up and everything else is yours. They don't want a cut lol, they just want women.

You can either strip (butt naked stripping, lap dancing, etc.) or do extra in the private rooms they will have set up.

A lot of the guys will be sober and acting as security to keep things safe for the ladies so we don't feel pressured or uncomfortable.
All of you will be there now?! Damn, I've got to become a biker really fast. Originally Posted by willro
Lol

STEP 1: have a bike
OOOlllaaalllaaaa I luv a hot burly bald biker!!

have fun baby!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You and me both
give us updates plzzzzzzzzzzzz!!
Is this a members only party or are they going to let independent bikers join in?
Is this a members only party or are they going to let independent bikers join in? Originally Posted by hogmanjones
This sounds like it is quickly turning into a hobby party... Lol
True that, but like MB said, you can be sure you have to have a bike first.
I wonder if I could ride a wheelie in on my old kx500?
I want to see Lonesome show up on that thing in his avatar.
Is this a members only party or are they going to let independent bikers join in? Originally Posted by hogmanjones
From what I know it's patch only. If you don't belong to a MC then you can't get in
Updates come as I get them
  • kman
  • 07-31-2015, 09:49 PM
Heck yea if you don't mind keep me informed Marybeth I ride a motorcycle myself I am in a club so if you would like you can PM me sounds like the kinda partys we have and you are absolutely correct bikers are some of the most respectful people around and they do police themselves at partys and events. I think for lap dances I would keep it kinda low say around 30-40 just to get the guys worked up because you know most of them are going to want more sooner or later and then you can catch them in a back room and get them to pay more most guys don't really think too much of money when they are at half mast or full salute lo as long as it isn't too outrageous lol I would love to hear back from you on your party quest I know of a few other events and partys you may be able to get involved with if yall decide too expand your horizons later
I'm not allowed (according to my ol man) to speak about what club it is until it actually happens. But if you're in a club then I'm sure you'll get the invite once they get the details worked out. But they are a pretty big club with a lot of respect.
  • kman
  • 07-31-2015, 10:18 PM
I understand that Marybeth that's protocol I wish yall the best on it if ya don't mind just keep me informed when its set up and announced if you know what I mean