Boomerang

President Obama Job Approval

Job Approval on Economy | Job Approval on Foreign Policy
Polling Data

PollDateSampleApprove Disapprove SpreadRCP Average10/25 - 11/10--41.953.1-11.2Gallup11/8 - 11/101500 A4054-14Rasmussen Reports11/8 - 11/101500 LV4654-8Pew Research10/30 - 11/61605 RV3956-17The Economist/YouGov11/2 - 11/4686 RV4153-12GWU/Battleground10/27 - 10/311000 LV4552-7Reuters/Ipsos10/25 - 10/291660 A4052-12NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl10/25 - 10/28800 A4251-9All President Obama Job Approval Polling Data

RCP Poll Average
President Obama Job Approval41.9Approve53.1

Like you said CBJ7, new job approval numbers are right around the corner. Say, what happened to that 20% increase you said Obama got?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...oval-1044.html
If Obamanotcare is so great, why have only 3% of the enrollment targets signed up...LOL
  • CJ7
  • 11-11-2013, 07:50 PM
Monday, November 11, 2013
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Fifty-four percent (54%) disapprove.

oh
Monday, November 11, 2013
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Fifty-four percent (54%) disapprove.

oh Originally Posted by CJ7
LMAO! Cherry pick the one poll that is most favorable to Obama and ignore the many others. You didn't answer my question. What happened to that 20% increase that you said Obama had?
Bump
  • CJ7
  • 11-12-2013, 02:33 AM
LMAO! Cherry pick the one poll that is most favorable to Obama and ignore the many others. You didn't answer my question. What happened to that 20% increase that you said Obama had? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
cherry pick? I quoted the # from the Rasmussen link you provided

to answer your question .. you missed the very first post of the thread ... pay attention.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickunga...ularity-by-20/

I suppose they came up with a 20% increase (difference) by subtracting the percentage points that fell from the Republicans and added the increase of percentage points of Obie's increase ... ask them.

ok ... its your turn to answer my question... do you have the balls?
  • CJ7
  • 11-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Bump Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

Ham was the Commander of Military forces in Africa

in your military expertise who would you say had the responsibility of communicating with the State Dept from Africa ?

BOOMERANG MY ASS....................

Dem poll: Sen. Kay Hagan lead vanishes

a new poll shows her lead over her potential GOP challengers has all but evaporated - because of Obamacare..........

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/1...#ixzz2kSKbgAds
  • CJ7
  • 11-12-2013, 11:23 AM
BOOMERANG MY ASS....................

Dem poll: Sen. Kay Hagan lead vanishes

a new poll shows her lead over her potential GOP challengers has all but evaporated - because of Obamacare..........

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/1...#ixzz2kSKbgAds Originally Posted by Whirlaway

one instance ...

Ham was the Commander of Military forces in Africa

in your military expertise who would you say had the responsibility of communicating with the State Dept from Africa ?

• CJ7
  • 11-12-2013, 11:30 AM
Cuckoo....

Originally Posted by Whirlaway

nah, just a fact

what part of this don't you understand?

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- With the Republican-controlled House of Representatives engaged in a tense, government-shuttering budgetary standoff against a Democratic president and Senate, the Republican Party is now viewed favorably by 28% of Americans, down from 38% in September. This is the lowest favorable rating measured for either party since Gallup began asking this question in 1992.
The part of you babbling about military forces in Africa......

But hey deflect all you want from the fact that Obama's mishandling of Obamacare rollout is gonna fuck the Dems in 2014.
UH OH..................the boomerang has boomeranged !
The Quinnipiac University poll shows just 39 percent of Americans now approve of Obama’s job performance, compared with 54 percent who disapprove.

On Oct. 1 — the start of the government shutdown and the day the Obamacare exchanges Web site went live — Obama’s approval was at 45 percent and his disapproval was at 49 percent.

President Obama’s job approval rating has fallen to the level of former President George W. Bush at the same period of his Presidency.

The Quinnipiac University poll shows just 39 percent of Americans now approve of Obama’s job performance, compared with 54 percent who disapprove.

On Oct. 1 — the start of the government shutdown and the day the Obamacare exchanges Web site went live — Obama’s approval was at 45 percent and his disapproval was at 49 percent.

President Obama’s job approval rating has fallen to the level of former President George W. Bush at the same period of his Presidency.

That doesn't even Rhyme, Whirlytard!

You can ... well, maybe I guess that's as good as it gets from you.

Maybe you ought to take up GOLF!
  • CJ7
  • 11-12-2013, 03:34 PM

it was 46 yesterday ... speaks pretty highly of W doesn't it?