Someone has the handle "DarkeyKong"

• DSK
  • 06-07-2015, 08:16 PM
That's more of a lower-class way to call blacks. I've heard it but it's not something that anyone I know would ever use. Originally Posted by WombRaider
What slur does the upper class Mexican use to denigrate the darkey?
What slur does the upper class Mexican use to denigrate the darkey? Originally Posted by DSK
I don't denigrate them so I wouldn't know. Mexican people know the N word, so maybe that. Usually we just call them negro or moreno. Negro is the spanish word for black, so it doesn't have the same connotation as it does in english.
I don't denigrate them so I wouldn't know. Mexican people know the N word, so maybe that. Usually we just call them negro or moreno. Negro is the spanish word for black, so it doesn't have the same connotation as it does in english. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's not what my Mexican buddies call them... but you should hear what they call me...
Great topic DSK. Did you run across this handle while trying to register it for yourself, Bjerk?
That's not what my Mexican buddies call them... but you should hear what they call me... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
How many people do you know from Mexico?
How many people do you know from Mexico? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, let's see... there's the guy who cuts his lawn...
Don't you know that it is only racist if the liberals say it is. They are the arbiters of all things racist.
"Yardape" is a handle on this board. I believe it was on ASPD as well. As far as I know no one had a problem with it.
They're just mad that latinos and blacks got the big ding dongs. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yes they are size queens, but they can only blow one at a time.
  • DSK
  • 06-09-2015, 06:07 AM
I don't denigrate them so I wouldn't know. Mexican people know the N word, so maybe that. Usually we just call them negro or moreno. Negro is the spanish word for black, so it doesn't have the same connotation as it does in english. Originally Posted by WombRaider
If high class Mexicans are calling African-Americans nig%&*^*&ers them what makes them less evil than white people?
Don't you know that it is only racist if the liberals say it is. They are the arbiters of all things racist.
"Yardape" is a handle on this board. I believe it was on ASPD as well. As far as I know no one had a problem with it. Originally Posted by Budman
That's where you're wrong. Someone not having a problem doesn't negate the racism of something. I'm sure plenty of whites in the south had no problem with all the 'strange fruit' hanging from trees. Didn't make it right.
If high class Mexicans are calling African-Americans nig%&*^*&ers them what makes them less evil than white people? Originally Posted by DSK
Did I say anyone was less evil? I don't recall saying that. Then, of course you like to put things in people's mouths... so.
Yes they are size queens, but they can only blow one at a time. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Unless the dudes are white, then they can probably blow two at a time
That's where you're wrong. Someone not having a problem doesn't negate the racism of something. I'm sure plenty of whites in the south had no problem with all the 'strange fruit' hanging from trees. Didn't make it right. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'm not sure what you mean by "strange fruit".

My contention that libs feel they are the arbiter of all things racist is spot on. Libs look for any reason, whether it's legitimate or not, to label all conservatives racist. However, when a lib makes a blatant racist comment they all come to his/her defense saying that's not what was meant. Your buddy Sham?? did the exact thing when you made a racist comment. You defended yourself by saying it wasn't racist because you're not racist. The hypocrisy on the left is staggering.
  • shanm
  • 06-09-2015, 12:17 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by "strange fruit".

My contention that libs feel they are the arbiter of all things racist is spot on. Libs look for any reason, whether it's legitimate or not, to label all conservatives racist. However, when a lib makes a blatant racist comment they all come to his/her defense saying that's not what was meant. Your buddy Sham?? did the exact thing when you made a racist comment. You defended yourself by saying it wasn't racist because you're not racist. The hypocrisy on the left is staggering. Originally Posted by Budman
I don't need to defend myself to anyone. I know what I am and what I am not. I don't play by your rules, but I also know that I am not a racist. Which is largely the reason why I don't care if some one calls me a racist. You quite obviously do, since you have your panties in a bunch from some comments made over a couple of months ago.

Do you believe me when I tell you that I am not a racist? Well, the answer doesn't matter because I don't give a single flying fuck.
I don't need to defend myself to anyone. I know what I am and what I am not. I don't play by your rules, but I also know that I am not a racist. Which is largely the reason why I don't care if some one calls me a racist. You quite obviously do, since you have your panties in a bunch from some comments made over a couple of months ago.

Do you believe me when I tell you that I am not a racist? Well, the answer doesn't matter because I don't give a single flying fuck. Originally Posted by shanm
The comment wasn't even directed at you. You must be the "strange fruit" WR was referring to. Fucking idiot.