I was watching The Five on the Fox News channel

Jesus our resident numbnuts are in a hissy because Obama didn't go to Paris.

Originally Posted by WTF
They are in a hissy because he didn't go to Paris.

Had he gone to Paris, they would be in a hissy because he went.
Four high level Secret Service Agents let go today. My guess as to why: Plexiglass.

I just don't know how they make it through the day living under this oppressive regime!
Four high level Secret Service Agents let go today. My guess as to why: Plexiglass. Originally Posted by gnadfly
My guess is .... they do not like being the "fall guys" ....

.. shortly after the "inauguration" in 1993 several flew the coup from WH duty.

Here's one source:
"The Observer‘s source pointed out that at least three of the four demoted executives have been at the agency for 30 years. “Dale might have came on after the fact but the other three were ’83 guys — Erivia, I’m not sure, but he retired so it doesn’t matter. Vic was in charge of PPD [Presidential Protection Division] for a while, and did a great job and was well liked. When he was burnt out and had basically had it when he took over RTC [the Rowley Training Center]. Obviously, he got the message and he’s retiring. Look, Type A personality people took the Secret Service job, knew what the mission was, relished the work, relished being the best. Then when they hit 20 years, everyone was gone. Especially in New York. New York was a place where guys became Special Agent in Charge, loved the job, then reluctantly had to go make money. It was a high-profile job and a good resume builder. Everyone who was SAC in NY was able to garner great private sector jobs— American Express, Citigroup, United Nations Head of Security. Steve Hughes, the most recently retired SAC in NY is the head of security for Elliott Management, which is in litigation with the country of Argentina.”

The source characterized the four as competent but uninspired, reserving special criticism for Ms. Murphy. “This crew that was asked to say goodbye, they were not the best and brightest. They were a civil service crew that decided to work the system with sheer doggedness. Jane Murphy should have never been in the position she was in. She just was a follower not a leader, never assertive, no innovation at the top because all they were trying to do was maintain the job, handle crisis management, do more with less because that had always been the culture at the Secret Service—never ask for money, never ask for equipment, never ask for manpower, just say, ‘Hey, we’re gonna get by with what we got.'”

Read more at http://observer.com/2015/01/four-sec...#ixzz3OtIUx3oK

Wait for the books to come out in 3-4 years. None of them were working the PPD.

And if I recall correctly, recently, a "new Sheriff" was appointed. Female?
I just don't know how they make it through the day living under this oppressive regime! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you are referencing the SS agents:

Fortunately most of them are professionals who do their job without concerns for "political correctness" and their personal perspective on politics. They also don't like taking orders, they are accustomed to giving them, when the responsibility of their mission is in jeopardy. They are not ass-kissing "yes" men.

Narcissistic want-a-be's don't understand doing a selfless job well.

If you are addressing the "rest of us" ... wait until you have to repay your grant! Then comment.
Four high level Secret Service Agents let go today. My guess as to why: Plexiglass.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Try the failed security with the fence jumper.