Out of the Office

Oh boy, it's time for me to take a vacation from here as well since I am only a "C" Lister. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
I need someone to watch the ark for the week.... if you are interested.....
Oh boy, it's time for me to take a vacation from here as well since I am only a "C" Lister. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
Look at you braggin'!!!
I need someone to watch the ark for the week.... if you are interested..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
fat ...man yer absence cants ...comes soon ...enoughs
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Is it just me, but when I listen to this song I think about creepy horror movies..lol

Welcome back, Paulie..
Come back to Buffalo girl!! We'll have another parade for you!!
Come back to Buffalo girl!! We'll have another parade for you!! Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Indeed! You have only 33 pages of reviews. A trip to Buffalo would get you up to 34 or maybe 35.
I need someone to watch the ark for the week.... if you are interested..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
That sounds like a plan.
That sounds like a plan. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
You are IN!!!
Don't take any shit from anyone, invite Jinny to help you out if you like.... and most of all... have fun with it and throw anyone overboard if it floats your boat!
Yall are freaks.. j.s
Ann
You are IN!!!
Don't take any shit from anyone, invite Jinny to help you out if you like.... and most of all... have fun with it and throw anyone overboard if it floats your boat! Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
overboard taint bad if not in the shit n trash flow