thathotnurse versus Milfy...the grudge fuck of the century!

Wait...what? I can't leave her alone? What hole have you had your head buried in?

Only because you have no sense of humor ;-)

Or maybe because you haven't been chased around this board and don't know how it feels to endure incessant bat shit craziness directed at you with laser beam eyes. This must be what it's like to have a bitchy wife!

Plus I'm a huge fan of comic relief...

Either way I'm totally looking forward to a grudge fuck!
Originally Posted by milfy2002
You could always use the ignore function. So long as you aren't incessantly then revealing the ignored post because it is you that is actually obsessed you should be fine
I woukd like to nominate myself. It woukd be an honor if my dick was the thing that turned rivals into friends. Originally Posted by KingCobra36
Heck yeah!
Heck yeah! Originally Posted by milfy2002
Just PM the details ahead of time, and I'll be ready and willing.
  • BLM69
  • 12-06-2015, 09:24 PM
You might be on to something milfy, both of you are interesting woman for sure, The 69 position between the both of you would get things started in the right direction, I don't have a giant dick or more than 2 rounds per hour so I'm out.
I'd do if I get to officiate the competition.

Round 1 - Milfy and Nurse 69. First to O loses. Loser blows me while winner grudge fucks loser with a strap-on of winner's choice.

Round 2 - TBD. Originally Posted by trexxxs
To funny trex lol
Ha, this is funny. A logistical nightmare; but to have two women on the same page for a grudge fuck would be one of the dreams.
  • !VI!
  • 12-07-2015, 06:38 AM
This makes no since .... That's as logical as me Fucking savannah ... No matter offense

Honestly just let it go ... Fuck someone who wants to fuck you
  • motor
  • 12-07-2015, 08:56 AM

Wait...what? I can't leave her alone? What hole have you had your head buried in?

Only because you have no sense of humor ;-)

Or maybe because you haven't been chased around this board and don't know how it feels to endure incessant bat shit craziness directed at you with laser beam eyes. This must be what it's like to have a bitchy wife!

Plus I'm a huge fan of comic relief...

Either way I'm totally looking forward to a grudge fuck!
Well Darlin, You started this thread not her............so seems you are chasing her now.

And being in the middle of you two during a grudge fuck doesn't sound like a place any sane man would want to be in. I can see it now......Mily, bet you can bite his dick as hard as I can. THN, wanna bet watch this....CHOMP, severed dick, just that quick.

I was thinking that a good grudge fuck is the best way to bury the hatchet.

If it were to happen I would nominate myself as the most unbiased participant here. I'm also familiar with the "10 count must" system. Let's do it.
This is really so sad. I've never gotten so many texts and pms from providers and hobbyists expressing their "WTF?!" over how ridiculous you are.

Milfy, I RESPECTFULLY gave you my opinion in your threAD about pushing boundaries because I found the hypocrisy of your gripe worth comment. And here you are attempting to push my boundaries since you already know I would never willing expose myself to you or anything involving you. You obviously have no respect for other people's boundaries. Its no surprise to me you have a problem with people respecting yours.

Also, I didn't even respond to your piss on me threAD because I couldn't make myself care about who pisses on you if my life depended on it. So no, I don't "follow you around". Just because my opinion differs from yours does not make it a grudge and the only one kicking and screaming is you.

So I'm not sure if you can grudge fuck yourself but you have every bit of my support and encouragement to give it a try.
You know I've been looking for the right time and place to say this and it hasn't really come so I'll just say it here:

Yes, just like many ladies, I have barebacked in the hobby. Yes it happens between two people who decide to do for whatever reason. Personally, I can literally count on one hand the times I've done it in the 3 1/2 years I've been here and I typically won't see them again after we've done so because I don't want the expectation to be there from that point on. The few times it has it just did and that was that, there was no asking or offering or any of that bullshit. It just happened.

Like I've said before, inviting your neighbor over for dinner once in awhile vs opening up your kitchen to the whole damn neighborhood are two TOTALLY different things. I can't imagine taking that risk with everyone I see because I love my life and don't want to expose myself to the Charlie Sheens of the world on a regular basis. It's not a moral issue. It's a social acceptance and community health issue. The fact that you can't comprehend that or don't care about it tells me all I need to know about you. And that's the problem I have with you. You're self centered and greedy to point I can't understand. So when you start whining about your "boundaries" expect people like me to speak up and call you out. Not only do you not care about others' boundaries, you get the majority of your business by lowering your standards of safety and wellness.

Like a snickers bar in a swimming pool, Milfy. It may very well be sweet and harmless, but it still looks like shit.
Well Darlin, You started this thread not her............so seems you are chasing her now.

And being in the middle of you two during a grudge fuck doesn't sound like a place any sane man would want to be in. I can see it now......Mily, bet you can bite his dick as hard as I can. THN, wanna bet watch this....CHOMP, severed dick, just that quick. Originally Posted by motor

Roflmao....

And y'all two need to just put each other on the egnore bottom and be done with it. The end
You know I've been looking for the right time and place to say this and it hasn't really come so I'll just say it here:

Yes, just like many ladies, I have barebacked in the hobby. Yes it happens between two people who decide to do for whatever reason. Personally, I can literally count on one hand the times I've done it in the 3 1/2 years I've been here and I typically won't see them again after we've done so because I don't want the expectation to be there from that point on. The few times it has it just did and that was that, there was no asking or offering or any of that bullshit. It just happened.

Like I've said before, inviting your neighbor over for dinner once in awhile vs opening up your kitchen to the whole damn neighborhood are two TOTALLY different things. I can't imagine taking that risk with everyone I see because I love my life and don't want to expose myself to the Charlie Sheens of the world on a regular basis. It's not a moral issue. It's a social acceptance and community health issue. The fact that you can't comprehend that or don't care about it tells me all I need to know about you. And that's the problem I have with you. You're self centered and greedy to point I can't understand. So when you start whining about your "boundaries" expect people like me to speak up and call you out. Not only do you not care about others' boundaries, you get the majority of your business by lowering your standards of safety and wellness.

Like a snickers bar in a swimming pool, Milfy. It may very well be sweet and harmless, but it still looks like shit. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

That's all I wanted to hear.

Thank you for your candor.

I'll now put you back on ignore so we can both do what we do best, get paid to have a great time with some really great guys.

The end :-)

That's all I wanted to hear.

And I'm sure that's all you did hear...
This makes no since .... That's as logical as me Fucking savannah ... No matter offense

Honestly just let it go ... Fuck someone who wants to fuck you Originally Posted by !VI!
Why the fuck did you have to bring me into it? Jesus this whole thread is just plain retarded and is bringing out the village idiots right along with it.