Check Out My Sexy New Beach Pictures! Who Doesn't Love A Gorgeous Little Mermaid?

Wow. Wow. Wow
Cute & very creative!
Love them all However I would love to see on my floor even better (:
Yes lawd! Originally Posted by Mandown
I'll assume that your prayers have been answered.

Love them all However I would love to see on my floor even better (: Originally Posted by ddepthroatme
Tehe thank you!

Wow. Wow. Wow Originally Posted by DallasRain
Cute & very creative! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thank you, sexy ladies!
How neat! Love the theme how did you find a treasure chest? Love how you added the prop!
Looks like you had a lot of fun love the idea of the mermaid on the beach glad Irma didn't ruin your trip too bad 💕💕
Vannah, you look absolutely stunning, as always!!! Gorgeous inside and out!!! I always love seeing your new pics!!

💋Chloe💋
Thanks, girls! Y'all are too sweet!

I actually found my treasure chest at a little antique shop/flea market in Greenbrier. All the ones I saw online were either cheap looking and intended for a pirate themed party or were ridiculously expensive. I ended up getting this one for under $20 and the fact that it looks older was definitely a plus. I suppose it's just my inner theatre geek coming out.
It was definitely creative and very unique i would have not thought of that theme!
Keep doing your thing girl
It was definitely creative and very unique i would have not thought of that theme!
Keep doing your thing girl Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Thanks, beautiful!
I can't believe I almost forgot about this one! I think it's my favorite.

I was just trying to keep my hair out of my face and it made for a super dramatic picture.

The first 1 Awesome! I like the waves coming in behind underneath you!they caught that perfectly!
Second one is really cute! Love how it's a little dramatic look but not to dramatic
The first 1 Awesome! I like the waves coming in behind underneath you!they caught that perfectly!
Second one is really cute! Love how it's a little dramatic look but not to dramatic Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Thanks! I'll probably get another 24X36 poster made of that first picture and get it framed as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend.
Yes that will be lovely!