Encounter: I fucked a midget or maybe a Dwarf

Trying to book for tonight. I'm hoping for a fun session even if just 30 min for my first time with her.

edit - 3 roses for 1/2 hr...good grief. I have a smoking hot 22 year old on deck for that much. I'll take my chances with the SB lol.
Reread the last sentence of the ROS. Originally Posted by Bowser98
Oh, I can read. And can also decipher BS. To bad no one else can.
I deciphered the BS when I clicked on the provider contact linck and seen it wasn’t a real midget.....
Contacted her as well, she quoted 300-500 and I thought to myself she is both way too tall and old for that money.
Contacted her as well, she quoted 300-500 and I thought to myself she is both way too tall and old for that money. Originally Posted by DocXXX
The search continues...
I tried to communicate with her. Very inconsistent. I agree with Doc, staying clear of this one.
For a minute, I thought maybe Wakeup finally hit it.
I don’t understand you guys. I saw her again today for 30 min. It was 160 and she got the room . At 4’8” I think she’s a dwarf. She has a weird build like a dwarf. She’s comical looking with those huge tits
30 min for 160 seems fine, but she said 300-500 when I got in touch and I laughed my ass off. Her new nickname could be tggt!
My kind words must have been off-putting to her...meh, oh well!
30 min for 160 seems fine, but she said 300-500 when I got in touch and I laughed my ass off. Her new nickname could be tggt! Originally Posted by DocXXX
Put in a good word for me. I'd gladly pay $160 for 30 minutes with a stacked petite granny. I'm free all day tomorrow.
She text me today wanted to get together I told her that you guys are complaining about her wishy washy and she told me that everyone requests bbfs and if she going to do that it’s going to be 300
I deciphered the BS when I clicked on the provider contact linck and seen it wasn’t a real midget..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Q: What is the definition of dwarfism?

A: Little People of America (LPA) defines dwarfism as a medical or genetic condition that usually results in an adult height of 4'10" or shorter, among both men and women, although in some cases a person with a dwarfing condition may be slightly taller than that.The average height of an adult with dwarfism is 4’0, but typical heights range from 2’8 to 4’8.

Proportionate dwarfism -- short-stature conditions that result in the arms, legs, trunk, and head being in the same proportion (relative size to one another) as in an average-size person -- is often the result of a hormonal deficiency.

Well.... Medically speaking she is. Though by the spirit of the fetish, she isn't.
She text me today wanted to get together I told her that you guys are complaining about her wishy washy and she told me that everyone requests bbfs and if she going to do that it’s going to be 300 Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
Well.... Medically speaking she is. Though by the spirit of the fetish, she isn't. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
And so the search continues.....