Poll: Outing a provider's face--bannable offense?

[QUOTE=Ginger Doll;2286809]That depends entirely on what your perspective is. I think it's going just fine. [/QUOTE

It is really odd that someone that has outed several providers and hobbiest on this board would bring this up.
Why does this pole not show those that voted, but the other one does.? Originally Posted by giteneny
During the poll creation process, it's optional whether or not to show the screen names of the participants. I opted for allowing voters to remain anonymous while expressing their opinion on the subject. I appreciate discretion...and I thought that members would be more likely to vote honestly if they weren't concerned about backlash.

It is really odd that someone that has outed several providers and hobbiest on this board would bring this up. Originally Posted by Jon Dough

There is no man so wise or as brave as an anonymous accuser.
If the honorable prosecutor has a case he should make it.
...by the way, if this is BabyD, I still think your ass is fabulous.
[quote=Jon Dough;2290415]
That depends entirely on what your perspective is. I think it's going just fine. [/QUOTE

It is really odd that someone that has outed several providers and hobbiest on this board would bring this up. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
And this is from a member since December 2011 with 13 post? REALLY? Let us weigh the evidence, oh that's right you have no evidence. Ok then let's weigh the obvious, on one hand we have a provider with an impeccable record from Arkansas, in the other hand we have a "poster" from Texas with 13 posts. Hmmmm well I think it's obvious who I can trust and believe.

Sydney I'm sorry this happened to you. I think most will agree that anyone who "outs" another person ought to recieve disciplinary action.

I like your first attempt at doing a pole Ginger. Even if the question was a little long and got cut off I think it's nice that you brought this topic up.

Giteneny I voted yes if that'll help you eny.
I was just curious why the difference between the two poles. I thought is was cool showing WHO voted, but did not care as to what side they were on.
This poll would have caused even more of a backlash if it were known who voted yes. It was probably just a way to "pick your brain" without stirring up more drama Giteneny. IMHO.

I honestly would not have minded if people knew how I voted. Its no big secret how I felt about it but not everyone feels that way & wouldn't want to be caught in the crossfire.

The other poll creator probably didn't know how to create out an anonymous poll. I know I sure wouldn't have known. Does this help you understand Giteneny? Hope it was helpful.
This poll would have caused even more of a backlash if it were known who voted yes. It was probably just a way to "pick your brain" without stirring up more drama Giteneny. IMHO.

I honestly would not have minded if people knew how I voted. Its no big secret how I felt about it but not everyone feels that way & wouldn't want to be caught in the crossfire.

The other poll creator probably didn't know how to create out an anonymous poll. I know I sure wouldn't have known. Does this help you understand Giteneny? Hope it was helpful. Originally Posted by ali*cat
You have always been helpful to me, thank you, sweet lady! I was just curious without thinking of the drama that it would have heaped on the pile. I don't care if my vote is known, if I did, I would not have voted.
[
I like your first attempt at doing a pole Ginger. Even if the question was a little long and got cut off I think it's nice that you brought this topic up.

[/quote]

If Ginger is going to attempt 'doing a pole', then I'm changing my name to Kzenalkasky.
if my memory serves me correct this happen to me a while back mmmm albiet it was an old pic but still i had no choice but to go public . if you publicly out a hobbyist or another provider no matter what the circumstances no matter if you are one of the top rated providers or less reputableyou should be banned . there is no excuse for it and once a provider starts doing it she will continue

just my 2 cents now im going to brace myself for the catty comments .
Yes.