Runza

I'd love a copy of that recipe! They finally opened a Runza in KC on Johnson Drive, but the menu is very limited (for instance, they only offer a medium french fry - no other size, and MANY things just aren't on the menu at all . . .) and they price gouge - TERRIBLY. I have several recipes for Bierocks but I haven't found one that comes close to tasting as good as the popular Runza variation of the sandwich - although several recipes I have are very, very good in their own right!

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
It's on the way.
I got it Snowbeard, thanks! The "casserole" version of your recipe looks interesting (and good)!

Thanks again,

Kisses,

- Jackie
I tried Snowbeard's casserole recipe this weekend, I added cheese and a few select spices from a separate recipe I had that approximated the Runza taste well . . . it was like a giant ten pound Runza Pie that filled the pan . . . I made it for family, they said to tell the person that came up with the variation it was, "Yummy!"!!!!

Thanks so much sweetie!

Kisses,

- Jackie
I tried Snowbeard's casserole recipe this weekend, I added cheese and a few select spices from a separate recipe I had that approximated the Runza taste well . . . it was like a giant ten pound Runza Pie that filled the pan . . . I made it for family, they said to tell the person that came up with the variation it was, "Yummy!"!!!!

Thanks so much sweetie!

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
As with other thigns - it was my pleasure!