THE CLINTON 1994 AGREEMENT TO PROTECT UKRAINE.......

• CJ7
  • 03-11-2014, 05:06 PM
Rand Paul Originally Posted by WTF

I'll give Paul props for his stance on war ... any war.
  • CJ7
  • 03-11-2014, 05:15 PM
When I first posted this last week I pointed out that this is not really about nuclear weapons. They were subject to the treaty but you're wrong. Clinton promised, and Obama personally confirmed, that if the Ukraine reduced it's military and got rid of it's nuclear missiles then we would guarantee their borders. So much for the lies of democrats.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1000096 Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

so much for you understanding the agreement ... study up you dumbass

The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe, to respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine;
2. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their obligation to refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or
political independence of Ukraine, and that none of their weapons will ever be used against Ukraine except in self-defence or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations;
not one promise about the US going to war for the Ukraine, NOT ONE.