Newbie here

Houston has some decent newbie friendly providers, you could make the trip but be sure she is someone reputable who will give a reference, ask her before you leave . There are others that may allow other forms of verification. Just do your research and in no time you'll be verified then the world will be a better place.
Houston has some decent newbie friendly providers, you could make the trip but be sure she is someone reputable who will give a reference, ask her before you leave . There are others that may allow other forms of verification. Just do your research and in no time you'll be verified then the world will be a better place. Originally Posted by Chap0508
Lol. He's being sarcastic. He's kind of like a legend in Corpus. Kids talk about him like if you play your cards right one day you can be Like Mr Smith.
I had heard he had moved to a Ranch filled with all his SB and once a month one person ventures out to get supplies.
That's too funny.
Lol. He's being sarcastic. He's kind of like a legend in Corpus. Kids talk about him like if you play your cards right one day you can be Like Mr Smith.
I had heard he had moved to a Ranch filled with all his SB and once a month one person ventures out to get supplies. Originally Posted by RockChip
I heard he was sent to the ring of Hell where you are supposed to fornicate for eternity. Satan kicked him out because a) he didn't know he was in Hell and b) he kept wearing out Satan's favorite succubi.
Welcome back.What happened did you get tired of the Sugarbabies?
I had heard he had moved to a Ranch filled with all his SB and once a month one person ventures out to get supplies. Originally Posted by RockChip
LMAO,,, I do live out in the country, but not exactly on a sugar baby ranch.

I was surprised that so few people didn't wonder about a newbie with 50 reviews and a load of posts though.
Thanks to everyone for all of the good advice .
The elusive mr smith, I've read your reviews, many of them, welcome back.
Being on mobile phone made me lazy, OR my eyes aren't what they used to be lol

Carry on
Boy have I got some stories to share with you about Smitty now that he is back to try to defend himself. Stay tuned.
Boy have I got some stories to share with you about Smitty now that he is back to try to defend himself. Stay tuned. Originally Posted by Elgato69
Try to stay on topic Gato. SMH, I wouldn't think I'd have to explain this to a man in your position. This thread is about helping a newbie, not digging up dirt, fucker.
Try to stay on topic Gato. SMH, I wouldn't think I'd have to explain this to a man in your position. This thread is about helping a newbie, not digging up dirt, fucker. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Just a word of advice for newbies. Attacking MODS isn't such a great idea. If you wish to not get banned to an entirety of searching Backpage for fast food service.
Just a word of advice for bewbies. Attacking MODS isn't such a great idea. If you wish to not get banned to an entirety of searching Backpage for fast food service. Originally Posted by RockChip
The attack was in self defense. That fucker knows to much about me to let him get started, LMAO
The attack was in self defense. That fucker knows to much about me to let him get started, LMAO Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Could we please stay on topic. I don't think I should have to explain this to a member with over 4,000 posts.
Could we please stay on topic. I don't think I should have to explain this to a member with over 4,000 posts. Originally Posted by RockChip
That's true, thanks for the advice.
Lol. Any advice you can give to an up and comer? I'm trying to obtain Mr Smith222 Status
Do these hoes really love me? Am I the best they ever had? Am I hitting spots they have never had hit before?