Clock-Free Engagements

I recently had my first clock free experience. I would love to have more. He was an older gentlemen who was in town on business. We went to dinner where we lingered and laughed for a couple hours. Then we went shopping for new toys . Back to his hotel where we had drinks in the bar and flirted shamelessly with each other. Then upstairs to play for several hours. We both had a great time and I can't wait to do it again. No clock was ever mentioned. There was no negotiating. His offer for the "event" was more than generous
  • Old-T
  • 05-04-2015, 05:22 PM
Overnight is definitely not a good example of clock free other then the provider does get paid to sleep Yes it usually is discounted from the normal rate but is by no means clock free. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Well, I would say that very definitely depends!
My 4+ hour date is "clock free." It covers anything over 3 hours, but not overnight. So, it could be just the 4 hours or the entire day.
"Clock-free" is just excellent, always assuming you like the lady and enjoy spending time with her. The very first appointment of my demimonde career was clock-free, and covered a museum tour, a lunch, a dinner, and plenty of relaxed behind-closed-doors time. I suppose if the two of you didn't have much to talk about, or weren't at ease with each other, it would get uncomfortable to spend that much time. But for someone that you can be friends with, it's the best of both worlds. I think that with most ladies who have a clock-free rate, it isn't much more than the three-hour one, and it makes for a much happier and more enjoyable visit. Clock-free rules!