New Hobbyist Looking For Hot Providers

Ahh... it sounds like your jealous. Don't be mad hun, you know I like it when you kiss my balls and lick my taint. You're the only one I let do that to me...
Sound just like a whore.
Lumi,

Op was just pointing something out that he noticed that may help a provider from getting burned. I asked a while back why guys get involved in alerts, and was overwhelming told by the community that everyone looks out for everyone.
So why is it so hard to accept that he may be helpful with this info?
You couldn't read it and move along? Now you look like a jimbo, kingman, slinky supporter.
So the initial intent of his post has been lost in you wanting to pick a fight.
For someone that is new to the board I don't know where you got the impression that we all look out for each other. You must be getting the NCNS and Alerts mixed up with the intention that we are all here to watch each other's backs. Perhaps the girls do that for each other when one of them is short-changed or left with nothing but an empty envelope, but if this is a new trend in the guys looking out for the "bad guys" then please know that I charge $175/hour for background checks.
For someone that is new to the board I don't know where you got the impression that we all look out for each other. You must be getting the NCNS and Alerts mixed up with the intention that we are all here to watch each other's backs. Perhaps the girls do that for each other when one of them is short-changed or left with nothing but an empty envelope, but if this is a new trend in the guys looking out for the "bad guys" then please know that I charge $175/hour for background checks. Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke

I don't know how to quote my previous thread. But look it up if you want. That was the impression I got from the members.

But go ahead making yourself look uncaring to the providers safety.

Great Howard Stern reference with the name, forgot about that guy.
I didn't know it was incumbent of the men to research other men to help "point out a repeat offender." I can understand a pimp doing that to make sure Jimbo and pyscho marine don't get by to ripoff or abuse his girls.

BTW, I notice that you, Cat and Black Sunshine always post together. Are y'all some sort of triad to tag team each other? Originally Posted by illuminati
Perhaps some peoples find certain topics of interest? Who knows. Maybe it's that very few actually post in this forum?

But in regards to your post, wouldn't a pimp have it more in his interest to see indies repeated getting ripped off? I would think a pimp working the boards would already be aware of the psycho marine/jimbo guys and either keeping his girls clear of them or might actually set one or both of them up and deliver a beat down.

Now a pimp protecting his own stable would have little to gain in exposing the likes of psycho marine and jimbo but if he sweeps in to girls experiencing that and takes them into his stable to protect them than he has a lot to gain.

Right?
Sound just like a whore. Originally Posted by black sunshine
Homo, bitch, and whore is what you use to describe me and it leads me to believe you have no choice but to resort to name calling because you're not intellectually astute to offer a counterpoint. I feel sorry for you. All that anger you bottle up inside clouds your brain from normal function. Do you need a hug, baby?
I don't understand why this guys name and hobby experience is of relevance to you. Originally Posted by illuminati
Maybe he is trying to help point out a repeat offender of providers. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
BTW, I notice that you, Cat and Black Sunshine always post together. Are y'all some sort of triad to tag team each other? Originally Posted by illuminati
What's to counterpoint? You were just being a dick to someone and in the process you dragged my name into it. That just makes you a dick all around. Go ahead and feel superior, I'm sure it's the only time you have.
Homo, bitch, and whore is what you use to describe me and it leads me to believe you have no choice but to resort to name calling because you're not intellectually astute to offer a counterpoint. I feel sorry for you. All that anger you bottle up inside clouds your brain from normal function. Do you need a hug, baby? Originally Posted by illuminati

Rick has always compensated for lack of intelligent banter with angry insults.

Combine dumb with a short fuse and you get an angry spastic chihuahua running around the room yapping and nipping at peoples ankles.
Just start bonking his forehead with pebbles and watch him run around in circles till he finally collapses in frustration.
Oh the quick repetitive lack of wit showing again Wind?
No trick pony.... lol
Please use your alleged intelligence to come up with something you haven't already said hundreds of times?
I don't understand why this guys name and hobby experience is of relevance to you. Originally Posted by illuminati
There are a lot of things you don't understand. Pay attention maybe you'll learn something!
Ahh... it sounds like your jealous. Don't be mad hun, you know I like it when you kiss my balls and lick my taint. You're the only one I let do that to me...
Originally Posted by illuminati
Finally..... geeez. At least you came out of the closet!
Lumi,

Op was just pointing something out that he noticed that may help a provider from getting burned. I asked a while back why guys get involved in alerts, and was overwhelming told by the community that everyone looks out for everyone.
So why is it so hard to accept that he may be helpful with this info?
You couldn't read it and move along? Now you look like a jimbo, kingman, slinky supporter.
So the initial intent of his post has been lost in you wanting to pick a fight. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
You are spot on my friend. Seems like a few guys on here have nothing better to do than give other hobbyist shit about every and any thing. Makes you wonder why they are here!? There are some of us that look out for these ladies.

Current list LADIES!

Kingman
Slinkky
tman1423
allen123
available?
NHL
Jimbo34

and now.....

Ladies you shut this guy DOWN by ONLY meeting guys that have P411 or have been members here for more than a year! Something to think about. That might send him back to BP and all the sweat hearts that advertise there!
Finally..... geeez. At least you came out of the closet! Originally Posted by Still Looking
There's no closet to come out of for me, but for you I need to remove the door so you can prance on out. I don't know why you deny it Still Looking. You seemed to enjoy having my cock in your mouth. I still can't decide what was more thrilling, seeing the guilt in your eyes because you pretend to be straight, or how much you envy my cock? I'll let you know.