When you are pre warned!!

No they don't go hand in hand; remember one monkey don't stop no show or so I was taught. His experience is his experience doesn't mean she's good or bad. Now if she's getting lots of No's then maybe you can make a case. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I don't know. Horrible is a pretty strong road.
Write YMMV
  • 1+1
  • 10-26-2016, 01:48 AM
His 19 reviews indicates he can write a NO review,
there is one in 2015.

All the ladies he reviewed can take a pounding.I get the feeling
he may have the white Knights coming for a fight because she is
so sweet.Maybe.
:insert obvious big dick joke here: Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Or change your handle to Big Richard.
without an episiotomy? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Pretty sure his little head isn't as big as an actual baby head so unless he's some total freak show and she is some 90 lb 18 year old, then yes. Still want to know who the girl is.
I don't know. Horrible is a pretty strong road. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
What the hell? I meant "word".
Wish I was in Houston lol. I'd LOVE to see this monster cock.
:-)
Just how big is it? Inquiring minds want to know.

~
6inch girth, but 1.3 inches long..
Sounds like a tuna can
Just how big is it? Inquiring minds want to know.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

RIGHT??!
  • ognob
  • 10-26-2016, 11:08 AM
humble brag.....clever.
doesn't seem like it would deserve an obvious no

just present the facts and let the reader decide on his own Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Pretty much this. ^^

What constitutes a BIG TOOL to one person is relative to another. Sometimes the gargantuaness of the equipment is exaggerated, sometimes underestimated. Really hard to tell until said tool is in hand... or mouth... or pussy.

If the OP sent the provider an actual measurement, well, she still may have thought he wasn't serious, so should have inquired further. Perhaps he just gave her a length, and she believed that she could handle it. Often it's the GIRTH that really presents the problem. (Substantial thickness difference between a 6-inch Oscar Meyer Wiener and a 6-inch Bartling Brothers Polish Sausage.) If you have an outsized tool that has been an impediment in the past, be precise and complete with the instructional specs to insure proper usage in the future.

And, yeah, like Lexi said, inquiring minds want to know. Just tell us, man, so we lassies may be aghast, and the lads envious!