James Comey, A Hero of the United States of America!

Good job, Russia. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Putin doesn't want war. Hillary was proposing actions that would lead to war. The US made a good choice if you don't want war.
Putin doesn't want war. Hillary was proposing actions that would lead to war. The US made a good choice if you don't want war. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The mere fact of her election to POTUS would have enhanced the chances.
  • DSK
  • 11-15-2016, 10:03 AM
The mere fact of her election to POTUS would have enhanced the chances. Originally Posted by LexusLover
She doesn't give a fuck as long as she gets paid.
OMG that Ol Bitch never stops blaming everyone for everything but herself

blaming monica,bill,Mérica ,the world lol

Like Bitch u did this shit to yourself STFU and move on FBI
Hillary blames her election loss on FBI Director James Comey.

He deserves the Medal of Freedom!!! Originally Posted by DSK
  • DSK
  • 11-15-2016, 10:11 AM

Like Bitch u did this shit to yourself STFU and move on FBI Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
Amen to that - it really points to her weakness and how she lost - she couldn't conceive of any way to lose to Trump.

Overconfidence can kill a person.
While i do agree with u in a lot of thinks Mr DSK (i creep out on your post sometimes LOL) i don't think overconfidence can kill u other wise Mr President Trump wouldn't win

But what killed that bitch is her Shadiness, Greed And taking her Supporters for Granted
Amen to that - it really points to her weakness and how she lost - she couldn't conceive of any way to lose to Trump.

Overconfidence can kill a person. Originally Posted by DSK
Well, if you were married to Bill you'd be pissed all the time also.

She didn't want the job, she wanted the title. Plain and simple.

Collecting bribes and ....

... renting out the WH like it's a bed & breakfast!

That's what it was all about. She's not qualified to mop the floors!
  • DSK
  • 11-15-2016, 01:44 PM
While i do agree with u in a lot of thinks Mr DSK (i creep out on your post sometimes LOL) i don't think overconfidence can kill u other wise Mr President Trump wouldn't win

But what killed that bitch is her Shadiness, Greed And taking her Supporters for Granted Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
OK - I can go along with those reasons, also.

As for creeping out on my posts, I make up for it with a generous nature for pretty ladies such as yourself.
As for creeping out on my posts, I make up for it with a generous nature for pretty ladies such as yourself. Originally Posted by DSK
Quit flirting or get a room!
+1

i always wondered how the fuck u stay married to a person who humiliated the shit out of you in front of the whole nation i knew the bitch was shady then

than the Wikileaks wether was set up or not she just she just fool of fucking excuses tell she became one LOL

Well, if you were married to Bill you'd be pissed all the time also.

She didn't want the job, she wanted the title. Plain and simple.

Collecting bribes and ....

... renting out the WH like it's a bed & breakfast!

That's what it was all about. She's not qualified to mop the floors! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Like Bitch u did this shit to yourself STFU and move on FBI Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
so sayeth the lovely arabian goddess!!!

+1
  • DSK
  • 11-15-2016, 09:31 PM
Quit flirting or get a room! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'd be happy to get one with the ArabianGoddess!!

(Especially if she wears the "I dream of Jeannie outfit")
Arab women really treat their men right.
  • DSK
  • 11-16-2016, 02:22 PM
Arab women really treat their men right. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I especially like the multiple wives section of their culture.

I could handle several more wives, no problem.
i always wondered how the fuck u stay married to a person who humiliated the shit out of you in front of the whole nation i knew the bitch was shady then... Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
Exactly!

If she had packed her suitcase back in 1998 and scurried out onto Pennsylvania Avenue to hail a cab with the media cameras rolling, I would have whole-heartedly applauded her!

But I realized then that she already resigned herself to Slick Willy's compulsive philandering years earlier.

She sold out her self-respect for her future political ambitions.