Guys, What would you do?

So Bodilly your a fan of BIG BEAUTIFUL (BUG) EYES? LMAO! Is that the one you told me you couldnt keep it hard, too funny.
If I have a date with a lady, I'll keep it no matter what she looks like. Then again, I usually do my homework and the lady is usually pretty close to the pics when she answers the door. If she not all that, then that's what they make BBBJ and Doggie for.
Pretty teeth too. Hard to find ladies ads or websites where they actual smile or show their teeth. Originally Posted by gimme_that
YES-YES!!!! Finally someone said something about teeth!!!! I have a thing about my teeth, almost to the point of OCD!!! I guess because living in the south here I have met so many folks that are pretty until they smile!!! They will be with a group of friend's and every damn one of them will have bad teeth! I bet you couldn't get a full set of teeth out of every mouth present! Plus kissing someone will rotten teeth!! YUK!!!

A person's overall attitude goes a long ways, but good oral hygiene has always been one of my pet peeves!!
Sometimes I have nightmares about opening my hand and seeing what use to be a few of my teeth just crumple into dust, I wake-up in a sweat running to the bathroom mirror to do a "BIG OL' GRIN" to make sure all my teeth are still there!! Then I sigh in relief knowing that it was just all a bad dream!
If I have a date with a lady, I'll keep it no matter what she looks like. Then again, I usually do my homework and the lady is usually pretty close to the pics when she answers the door. If she not all that, then that's what they make BBBJ and Doggie for. Originally Posted by shorty
Good answer shorty
I mean how bad can a gals face be?