Celebrating Eccie’s Return with New Sexy Pics! Xo💋Chloe Belle💋

As always... Class, beauty and elegance...thanks for refreshing my memory!!!!! Originally Posted by Coyote83462
You are such a sweetheart! Thank you, babe, for your extra sweet comments! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year!! Xo
Thanks blondie Hope you have a great 2019.
I’m really trying to convince you that SEX IS the best medicine for sleep!!! Just in case you are missing my subtle hints I’ve been throwing your way, lolol! Miss you, babe, and wishing you a Happy New Year! Xo Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Sex IS the best medicine for sleep, esp for guys! I told a provider recently that the one thing that sucks about the hobby (if you can call it that) is that one can’t just pass out after sex like I have done all my life til the hobby. Unless of course a guy has an outcall or hosts at his own place and doesn’t have to report home that night! lol !
Always beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
As always, you’re such a sweetheart! Thank you for the very kind words! Happy New Year! Xo my sweet friend!! 😘💋
Gorgeous and classy! Love it!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thank you so very much, beautiful!!! Happy New Year to you and my sweet friend / cat / human, Ed! Miss you both!! Xo
Damn Sexy Lady, you really know how to get a fella stirred up! So freakin’ hot!!! Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
It’s one of my favorite things to do to a man!!! And it’s even hotter watching him get all arroused by it!!!

Happy New Year, babe, and thank you for your very sweet words! You’re pretty awesome yourself! Xo😘💋
Very sexy, Miss Chloe! Definitely cheered me up during my study break! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Cheering you up on a study break, I will always take that one!!! Good luck on your studies, sweetheart! Happy New Year! Xo my sweet friend!😘💋
Nice Originally Posted by drive10
Awwww, thank you so much, babe! I don’t think we’ve met! We need to fix that! Happy New Year and thank you again for your sweet compliment! Xo😘💋
Damn wish they would go down for a month. Originally Posted by lil nicky
You are sooooo CUTE!!! Thank you for always making me smile and for being so kind! Happy New Year my sweet and funny friend!! Xo😘💋
Absolutely exquisite! Now this is the way to get the New Year started ... or at least a preliminary to the REAL way to get it started!

Thank you from points east.
Sex IS the best medicine for sleep, esp for guys! I told a provider recently that the one thing that sucks about the hobby (if you can call it that) is that one can’t just pass out after sex like I have done all my life til the hobby. Unless of course a guy has an outcall or hosts at his own place and doesn’t have to report home that night! lol ! Originally Posted by austin88998833

Sex with Chloe is the best medicine for sleep and about everything else.
If only I could sleep all night with my sweet Chloe and then try to make more love in the morning. I tremor just thinking of it. Oh, by the way, luv the pics!!! The first pics I have viewed on Eccie this year!!
Absolutely exquisite! Now this is the way to get the New Year started ... or at least a preliminary to the REAL way to get it started!

Thank you from points east. Originally Posted by SlowHand50

Even I can figure out what REAL means!!!
To quote Waynes World "swing" lol

Thank you from points east. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
Awwww, thank you so much, sweetheart!! Happy New Year!! Xo��
Sex with Chloe is the best medicine for sleep and about everything else.
If only I could sleep all night with my sweet Chloe and then try to make more love in the morning. I tremor just thinking of it. Oh, by the way, luv the pics!!! The first pics I have viewed on Eccie this year!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Thank you so much, Tuckahoe!!! You are so sweet with such a big heart!!! I look forward to seeing you again very soon! Happy New Year! Xo