time to nerd out a bit COSPLAY SEX is so goofy but fun

Furry conventions have always piqued my interest. 'anonymous' (or to a lesser extent stranger) sex has always gotten me very excited, so I've been wanting to have fun in, or with someone in, a complete furry costume. Cosplay sex is up there too; but too many female cosplays where you can't see their face/facial features. Whatever allows me to stick my wit's end in their righteous glory! Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Would you prefer an Ewok or a Wookie?
  • !VI!
  • 05-27-2015, 11:16 AM
Speaking of cons... I wonder if a provider would be willing to dress up (or rather be provided a costume/outfit of her choosing) for an outcall date at the con. Spend your time finding several places for naughty activities, maybe finding a civie to join in the fun, put on a show for a few spying eyes, etc. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
i would easily
What are you dressing as for the Dallas con this weekend?
I want to dress up like Star Lord and fuck the shit out of someone dressed as Gamorrah.
Great to hear VI! I'm working AKON this year so I'll be on the lookout. Like to have an interesting experience at a convention.
Hey V, you going to the comic con this weekend?
  • !VI!
  • 05-30-2015, 12:24 AM
hey no

i'm not cosplaying this weekend or next since i am doing my other job while there as a manager (sorry)
Where do you find this information? I find this very interesting.I don't mean to sound ignorant, but civvies just go to these conventions and hook up or is specifically for that purpose? I feel silly that I don't know, but hey gotta ask!
Where do you find this information? I find this very interesting.I don't mean to sound ignorant, but civvies just go to these conventions and hook up or is specifically for that purpose? I feel silly that I don't know, but hey gotta ask! Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
It depends on the circles. Some cosplay circles get pretty into it and play around, especially on the party nights at a convention (Worldcon a couple years ago was pretty wow). Creeps usually get filtered out before the parties and invites go to people who are down and interested.

Then there are the folks who decide to set it up beforehand for fantasy. Those are fewer than the folks who spontaneously decide to have a romp at a party.
Where do you find this information? I find this very interesting.I don't mean to sound ignorant, but civvies just go to these conventions and hook up or is specifically for that purpose? I feel silly that I don't know, but hey gotta ask! Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
I know some cosplayers hook up on fetlife, since they have a community kind of like here, which gives them some control over weeding out the creeps.

Too bad we missed VI this time. Perhaps if she goes to the November one, she'll give a head's up.
Good to know. I'll have to go nerd out and find more on this!!
here i got a hard one for ya !VI! i am a disabled navy veteran who became jabba the hut and needs a new hip how has ED with major deppression disorder.

Now im not trollin ya i just want to know what would you cosplay as for a guy like me. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Princess Leia in her gold bikini...HOT!
Over the last couple of years I have acquired through trades a quality replica of the Gold Bikini; thought I might live out this Cosplay fantasy if I could find the right provider. Yea I know it's never as good as the fantasy but you never know who you might meet. Ze might be a good choice but I know she was in an accident. Eveline might be a good match but I haven't seen her. There are other petite brunettes who look the part but to find a provider who is willing and able may not be possible. I'm already regretting this post. Come on, someone else mention their cosplay fantasy. Suggestions ?

Princess Leia in her gold bikini...HOT! Originally Posted by goofy11
been there done that got the tshirt.
I ran into a very sexy readhead the other day that was either on the way or coming from some type of Cosplay event that was so sexy I could not stop staring at her. Actually It made me think of you VI. I also wondered if anyone has schedules a session with someone in character.