Quickie Preference: To Suck or Fuck

A chick in my neck of the woods was advertising $40 BBJs on BP. Turns out she was the real deal. A true QV.

Only problem is that it was like waiting at the Chik-fil-A drive thru in that hotel parking lot. No bullshit. A dude was leaving as I was going to the room and another guy was arriving as I was leaving. A conveyor belt of cocks going through there.

Sigh.....As of yesterday, she's in Mississippi now.

http://mississippi.backpage.com/Fema...-queen/8224692

• BLM69
  • 08-18-2016, 02:44 AM
I need to check bp more often, I love and prefer QV sessions to release my internal pressure and as Kendall mentioned, it's hot!
I love qv with my regulars. I'm usually on a time crunch or maybe just passing through their area. Get in, some passionate dfk, and some pounding on the couch, stairwell, or against the wall.
Actually hes been here since 2010 with 48 reviews.......giving up a piece of your soul.....LMFAO......drama queens are comin outta the woodwork......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Ok Tony, my bad. However, 48 reviews just tells me he obviously is trying to prove something...hhhmmm.
REALLY impressive. Yay for him, Mr. 48.

My bad also....on being a drama queen. I love ECCIE because when I'm having a bad day...it's not hard to find A-Holes to take it out on....LOL

Have a great day Tony!
Ok Tony, my bad. However, 48 reviews just tells me he obviously is trying to prove something...hhhmmm.
REALLY impressive. Yay for him, Mr. 48.

My bad also....on being a drama queen. I love ECCIE because when I'm having a bad day...it's not hard to find A-Holes to take it out on....LOL

Have a great day Tony! Originally Posted by Torre Tames

And to think.... I was going to let you suck my dick.
And to think.... I was going to let you suck my dick. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
With the way she's acting, you'd think she hasn't had any in a while.

How's the view from your high horse TT?
  • grean
  • 08-18-2016, 08:15 AM
Please keep focused on topic, everyone. Start another thread rather than hijack this one, please.
One of the main reasons for this site is information sharing through reviews. And to go after someone for having many reviews? Today is going to be another entertaining day. :lol

Can never do quick visit fuckery, condom is just going to ensure it never happens fast. Quick visit blow jobs though with an orally talented woman, I'm all for it! If only there were providers close that offered it .
  • grean
  • 08-18-2016, 09:15 AM
One of the main reasons for this site is information sharing through reviews. And to go after someone for having many reviews? Today is going to be another entertaining day. :lol

Can never do quick visit fuckery, condom is just going to ensure it never happens fast. Quick visit blow jobs though with an orally talented woman, I'm all for it! If only there were providers close that offered it . Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I think the potential review is a deterrence for some ladies here from openingly offering a quick visit, even for regular clients. That's not saying they don't. If a guy was asked not to write a review by a girl here for a off the record offer, I think that's reasonable.

There's a few girls that have QV listed and don't list a BnG rate or list both.

Trying to stay L2 only is soooo hard with those offers out there. It would be easier if the girls were uglier. Most are fucking knockouts, however.

Just sayin....I am willing to give more....and give a stellar performance for those who take the time to appreciate who I am....and not a mouth...a pussy....and a "get me off" object.

Love to all that appreciate....

Torre Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Ummm. No. I think you need to look up the job description of a whore...mouth, pussy and the dude getting off is pretty much it...no dude really cares to appreciate who you are. They care about busting a nut. Hence, your envelope with your payment and not a love letter.
  • grean
  • 08-18-2016, 09:27 AM
On topic..... take the back and forth elsewhere.
Dude, some chicks are down with fucking and sucking 15-30 minutes and some aren't. The one's who are usually have it in their showcase and/or they're all over the ISO thread...is that on topic enough for you, genius?
  • grean
  • 08-18-2016, 09:41 AM
Dude, some chicks are down with fucking and sucking 15-30 minutes and some aren't. The one's who are usually have it in their showcase and/or they're all over the ISO thread...is that on topic enough for you, genius? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
We understand that some girls don't, and where to find the ones that do. This thread is about the preference of the girls who do offer those. Stay on topic.
Geez, sounds about right. Read my last post for your answer, genius. And many don't want to admit to it in a thread like this because it makes them look "cheap" to others in their eyes.
Ummm. No. I think you need to look up the job description of a whore...mouth, pussy and the dude getting off is pretty much it...no dude really cares to appreciate who you are. They care about busting a nut. Hence, your envelope with your payment and not a love letter. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
My my....Lucas....you've shown your true colors!

No worries, tit for tat.

To stay on subject....I am not the HH kind of gal.
That's why I don't see guys like you.
Luckily, it is a wealth of information for me to browse these types of threads.

Obviously, you have a plethora of "whores" to choose from when looking to "get off".
Just say what you want in the short 15mins...SUCK or FUCK .... then go about your day.
Which do you prefer? You haven't stated that yet.

As Grean says, stay on topic.

Respectfully, I bow out.

Good luck....Good riddance...and enjoy your mindless moments...

OH....and PS - yes...I've received many a love letter which were greatly appreciated.

T