What Do You Consider Sexy????

When I look at pictures in the provider ads, the ones that get me are the ones with a genuine smile rather than the fake sexy look.

The other thing that is sexy to me is Laura Lynn.
A smile and a tan.
I love an awesome smile! After that, I'm an eyes and legs man
Neck to butt cheeks, from either side, ears and back of neck, and a pussy without too much of that Georgia O'Keeffe effect. And calves and inside elbows and watching a woman brush her hair and do that female stuff...
Isabella Rossellini and that place where the leg meets the butt. I've been known to bite lady friends there if they are in front of me on stairs. Not hard, but it has caught a few off guard. In public when they least expect it.
For me sexxxy red wet lips and a great attitude.... dang Laura I'm having a flashback!
  • shlub
  • 06-14-2012, 06:00 PM
eyes, especially lots of eye contact
the nape of the neck
the flat areas around the hip bones (if applicable)
No Duckface. Duckfaces are UNsexy! Feet are UNSexy! Starfish are UNSexy. See how we're all different???????
Sexy to me in no particular order: pretty eyes, great teeth and smile, warm disposition, hugging and carressing are sexy, wavy and long curly hair that smells great, a shaved kitty that smells great, garters, real nails (not fake acrylic).
Oh and an open mouth and tongue out awaiting it's prize is ÜBERSEXY.
pretty hair and great muscle tone and also you cant forget confidence, that is super sexy Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Alyssa:
You are sexy!!!
  • murph
  • 06-14-2012, 06:21 PM
sexy to me is a great smile, a 'we're gonna have fun' attitude, and a good, bright head on her shoulders. A smart, sexy girl, is really really sexy to me.
Not physical, but some women exude sex appeal. Maureen O'Hara was one that did it for me. My first wife's mother-in-law just exuded it.

Body parts,,,,,,, I love a pretty leg thrown across me in the afterglow.
Not physical, but some women exude sex appeal. Maureen O'Hara was one that did it for me. My first wife's mother-in-law just exuded it.

Body parts,,,,,,, I love a pretty leg thrown across me in the afterglow. Originally Posted by Abraham
What?? Am I reading that wrong? Wont that be your mother or you mean ex-mother-in-law?
Sexy to me is a mans disposition Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell

Great ... just great ... I am fucked ...
Picture is worth well U know!
Indeed It Is, Bossy...... Indeed It Is..... those are great, the eyes are gorgeous, (and the camel-toe isn't bad either). OFF would be in love.