The Men Who Come to Watch...

I've been told what some guys pay the hour rate for has nothing to do with coitus or co- anything, from having thier nuts stood on to watching the lady pee, to watching masturbation, doing their nails...I don't understand the logic or the outside needs, but there is more strange shit out there than has been dreamt of in Hobbyoratio's philosophy...
I like to play with the little guy, but sure prefer him to be played with by a sexy lady.
Not sure if I'd pay to just watch, because after a bit, the little guy would need some relief.
I have a "thing" when it comes to watching a man Masturbate, it is one of the sexiest things ever to me. I guess I can understand the logic.

Can't explain it...but I for sure understand it. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I had a client years ago that always wanted this type session. When we first met, I tried to touch him and he would just gently push my hand away.

I am with Reese though...it's hot, Hot HOT to see a man take matters into his own hand...AFTER I am finished of course! A person, man OR woman knows EXACTLY what feels good to themselves so it's just great to watch!