Delete my Account Now Please!!!!

Why are you responding to every ISO posted if you want your account deleted? Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Why don't u stfu
My money hasnt stopped some of u guys are ridiculous...now people are supposedly writing fake reviews lmao dude my business has actually picked up my latest review was a outcall to Decatur now u miserable mfs got sum to say about that get a fuckin life
Cause she is an Attention Craving person! Originally Posted by CG2014
No im a Money getting hooker little girls
Yall sound like a bunch of females
You still here posting like you’re crazy?
Contact administration and do what you say.
Do stuff right the first time and you don’t have to keep doing it.
Definition of crazy: doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result.
You still here posting like you’re crazy? Originally Posted by Spit It Out
When you said that, it reminded me of this to say to her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1XgFsitnQw
You still here posting like you’re crazy?
Contact administration and do what you say.
Do stuff right the first time and you don’t have to keep doing it.
Definition of crazy: doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result. Originally Posted by Spit It Out
Im still here getting money n youre commenting like someone gives a fuck about your input little girl.... Just what u lowlifes who comment on shit that has nothing to so with yall lmao a bunch of mean girls... Do i need to get my strap on for you guys because yall act like u need dick in your life!!!!!!
Damn, you're still here? I thought last week was your last week on ECCIE.

Aww... you just knew you'd miss us too much, didn't you?
Anyone else like to get points for attacking or insulting provider or another member?

To all,

I wanted to take a moment to call to attention a few of the site's guidelines to be sure everyone understands and is on the same page with what is expected and what will be enforced.

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

These have always been part of the vision for this site, although I'm not so sure it's been enforced consistently mainly due to the site growing so large in size over the years.

The moderators have recently been given a directive from Site Admins to enforce these particular guidelines strongly and consistently across the board, anywhere it may exist. The key word is ANYWHERE. Any forum, public or private. If someone insults you to your face or behind your back they have still insulted you and that is that.

Also, a special call-out for those who may have participated in such behavior prior to the day this notice goes live: You can consider this an early Christmas present for you. You are being given a golden opportunity to stop insulting, targeting, or harassing other members and participate in harmony with the diverse folks that make up this community.
Should anyone not take this notice seriously and continue to display behaviors that have been prohibited on this site since Day 1, I'm afraid you won't be able to get by for very long flying under the radar without consequence or reprimand.

We have always intended this site to be a place everyone can come and participate, any gender, all walks of life, to seek and receive information pertaining to their search for fun and successful encounters. Staff wishes to issue an apology that the rapid growth of the site seemed to throw us off in some areas from keeping this aspect of the vision alive. Corrections and adjustments are being made, and it should be pretty noticeable in the days and weeks to come.

Thanks everyone! Have a great day!

St. C
Don’t see your name at the top of the forum there Tex.
Don’t see your name at the top of the forum there Tex. Originally Posted by Spit It Out

You should really take the time to read Tex's post. In it it fully explains how boundaries are no longer restrict moderators to just stick to certain areas.

Misty if you're always welcome to come back to the forums. If you're interested in departing please feel free to reach out to me or any of the Dallas moderators directly and we can surely process that for you.

With the piling of infractions going on here it's best to shut this thread down before more people end up being banned.