Assistant Ann

Any information on Ann and her girls. No posts for a long time
Any information on Assitant Ann. Have not seen any posts for a long time. Please share any updates.
She’s gone. Don’t count on her coming back. Some of the girls still had active accounts on p411 back in August, but haven’t checked recently to see if that is still the case.
She’s gone. Don’t count on her coming back. Some of the girls still had active accounts on p411 back in August, but haven’t checked recently to see if that is still the case. Originally Posted by TinMan
Whaaat! That's crazy. I see Lele is gone too. That's too bad.
She’s gone. Don’t count on her coming back. Some of the girls still had active accounts on p411 back in August, but haven’t checked recently to see if that is still the case. Originally Posted by TinMan
That’s too bad. I tried contacting her about a month ago and nothing, same with Lele. Both appear to be done, at least in Dallas.
they're gone gone. like facing charges gone. like even if they "come back" their accounts aren't to be trusted gone.
Yikes
Any advice for us plebes those of you in the know
Any advice for us plebes those of you in the know Originally Posted by 000gg000
Pretty simple, really. If you had anything to worry about you would already know.
Pretty simple, really. If you had anything to worry about you would already know. Originally Posted by TinMan
I love you