Whoff whoff!!

If I have seen you before au naturel or at a social, then the answer is NO. When I'm asked this question by a new lady, I always tell them, "whatever YOU feel comfortable in!" I've been greeted at the door by sexy lace teddies, jeans and a cropped t-shirt, trench coat, daisy dukes, towels, etc. I just think the more she is relaxed, the more I'll be relaxed, and one less hurdle to jump.

BTW SNL, I do always say
hi before I bend them over Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk
Couldn't agree more
Shayla,
You look great and you have some awesome photos. As a Pro Photographer I appreciate the effort in your photos and the fact you'll actually look the same in person. I'm sure if we ever meet I wouldn't be disappointed. If more ladies took the time to get decent photos done and actually take the time to be that same lady when the door opens i'm sure there biz would pick up. I would suggest that you watermark your photos too, they would be easy to copy and end up on BP. Let me know if you need help with that. If you ever get to western NY i'd love to do a shoot with you and..........To answer SnL's question..It's VERY important to me. There's nothing better than when the door opens and there stands some beautiful woman dressed in something sexy, hair and makeup done with a big smile. That's the fantasy right? That for that time she has done all this just for ME! I've been met at the door with the lady wearing sweats and it just doesn't get things started good. I mean you did nothing but roll out from the last appointment and dragged on whatever was laying on the floor to answer the door? No thanks... Oh and ..HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!! BD Originally Posted by ben dover

This ad was approved by the above. lol
This ad was approved by the above. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
Exactly what i was thinking.
If I have seen you before au naturel or at a social, then the answer is NO. When I'm asked this question by a new lady, I always tell them, "whatever YOU feel comfortable in!" I've been greeted at the door by sexy lace teddies, jeans and a cropped t-shirt, trench coat, daisy dukes, towels, etc. I just think the more she is relaxed, the more I'll be relaxed, and one less hurdle to jump.

BTW SNL, I do always say hi before I bend them over Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk

I always bend them over and then say hi.
  • Sami
  • 11-24-2011, 01:13 PM
I always answer the door dressed to impress the eyes. I love wearing my lingerie and stockings with heals. I wear very light makeup. Now I have never been one who wears lipstick, I worry about getting lipstick on the guys clothing. Lipstick never stays on just my lips. I never want a guy to feel I did bait and switch, when you see my pictures, I will look like my pictures at the door. Since we all know men are visual creatures and that is what originally peaks your interest to know more about me.
I do love my lingerie & stockings But no heels cause I will fall flat on my face withiin 2steps!! Lacy stockings Yumm!!(hence the bend me over & whoof whoof )Lol
Personally, I really don't care what a provider is wearing for a session. She can be in a burkha or bundled up in a parka when she greets me if it is at her incall. The clothes are coming off sooner or later (preferably sooner). If a provider is coming to my location, then wear appropriate attire. Usually, jeans and a t-shirt is just fine by me.

When it comes to appearance here is what really matters to me: 1) neatly groomed to include the private areas-- nothing more unattractive is stubble or razor bumps in places that should be smooth. 2) nicely done makeup as if going to a professional job. 3) clean and fresh without that "skunky" smell. Even if I'm a providers 3rd or 4th client of the day, I expect her to be as fresh as if I were her first.
Personally, I really don't care what a provider is wearing for a session. She can be in a burkha or bundled up in a parka when she greets me if it is at her incall. The clothes are coming off sooner or later (preferably sooner). If a provider is coming to my location, then wear appropriate attire. Usually, jeans and a t-shirt is just fine by me.

When it comes to appearance here is what really matters to me: 1) neatly groomed to include the private areas-- nothing more unattractive is stubble or razor bumps in places that should be smooth. 2) nicely done makeup as if going to a professional job. 3) clean and fresh without that "skunky" smell. Even if I'm a providers 3rd or 4th client of the day, I expect her to be as fresh as if I were her first. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

Couldn't have said it any better!!
Clean and friendly is all that matters to me
Naked & Nasty for me!
For her to be confident and comfortable is priority #1. That being said, I love sophisticated/professional dress: professional librarian, nice dinner date, or job interview believe it or not (stockings with suspenders, mmm mmm!). I could spend an hour exploring/removing each layer. Shoes stay on please

Shorts and t-shirt are ok, but definitely not preferred.
For her to be confident and comfortable is priority #1. That being said, I love sophisticated/professional dress: professional librarian, nice dinner date, or job interview believe it or not (stockings with suspenders, mmm mmm!). I could spend an hour exploring/removing each layer. Shoes stay on please

Shorts and t-shirt are ok, but definitely not preferred. Originally Posted by JacobJ

Sounds like a very titillating game I would like to play
I do love my lingerie & stockings But no heels cause I will fall flat on my face withiin 2steps!! Lacy stockings Yumm!!(hence the bend me over & whoof whoof )Lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
whoof whoof whoof whoof whoooooooooooof!
My thoughts are you only have one time to make a good first impression.
I always pride myself on showing up dressed up in a dress and heels or business casual.
I like to wear heels and do my hair.I get my nails and feet done every 2 weeks.
Sexy lingerie and some costumes I bring all of these things with me.
I appreciate when a gent contacts me for an appointment I can at least show that I took the time to get ready.Although,my favorite is being naked in heels.lol!
Although,my favorite is being naked in heels.lol! Originally Posted by jaydalee
That is the perfect costume and lingerie, Jadalee.

And should answer your original question, SnL.
Of course, jeans and a wife-beater is pretty hot in my eyes. Something similar to this