Bad things come in 3's (first J.Scott, now me, ?) the goodye post

• Sonya
  • 07-02-2014, 11:01 AM
You're a Lucky Man. ;-) She must be amazing.
  • texag
  • 07-02-2014, 11:07 AM
Nobody said anything about monogamy. Hell, if I asked her to, my girl would bring a friend home for us. If I brought a friend home, she'd just giggle at me and wrap her arms around my neck. All I'd need to do is ask. In fact, I take that back. I wouldn't even need to ask.

I just said I wasn't going to hobby anymore. Just a personal thing, damn haters gotta hate. Eccie will always be Eccie.

As for Dorian, you're off by about 20 years and 100 pounds.

"When you are discontent, you always want more, more, more. Your desire can never be satisfied. But when you practice contentment, you can say to yourself, 'Oh yes - I already have everything that I really need." The Dalai Fucking Lama
  • texag
  • 07-02-2014, 11:08 AM
Whoop & Gig'em !!! Originally Posted by MOTOXMAN
Only flaw this girl has - tsip.
Nobody said anything about monogamy. Hell, if I asked her to, my girl would bring a friend home for us. If I brought a friend home, she'd just giggle at me and wrap her arms around my neck. All I'd need to do is ask. In fact, I take that back. I wouldn't even need to ask.

I just said I wasn't going to hobby anymore. Just a personal thing, damn haters gotta hate. Eccie will always be Eccie.

As for Dorian, you're off by about 20 years and 100 pounds.

"When you are discontent, you always want more, more, more. Your desire can never be satisfied. But when you practice contentment, you can say to yourself, 'Oh yes - I already have everything that I really need." The Dalai Fucking Lama Originally Posted by texag
You lucky bastard - I'd tear up my hobby card as well if I found a girl who would be open to the same things you mentioned.

But I couldn't resist messing with ya just a bit - all in fun of course.
If & when I ever were to get into a situation where I were cohabitating with someone, which is highly unlikely, he would be an open relationship.

~
“Lying to ourselves is more deeply ingrained than lying to others.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

See you in 6 months when the honeymoon phase is over and she starts getting pissed that you bring a new girl home once a week. First few times, "giggles and wraps her arms around your neck"...A few months from now when it's the 4th time that month? "Wraps her arms around your neck and tries to choke the life out of you"

Even if I had an S.O. who was a tall blonde 10 supermodel with an open menu I'd be here or somewhere else hunting for short asian doubles who both like greek and snowball, or whatever tickles my fantasy at that moment.

Good luck to you though, enjoy it while it lasts.
^^^ Spiceitup: Why, because the thrill of seeing new people, getting found out is an aphrodisiac...which would be why many ladies are here.

~
“Lying to ourselves is more deeply ingrained than lying to others.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

See you in 6 months when the honeymoon phase is over and she starts getting pissed that you bring a new girl home once a week. First few times, "giggles and wraps her arms around your neck"...A few months from now when it's the 4th time that month? "Wraps her arms around your neck and tries to choke the life out of you"

Even if I had an S.O. who was a tall blonde 10 supermodel with an open menu I'd be here or somewhere else hunting for short asian doubles who both like greek and snowball, or whatever tickles my fantasy at that moment.

Good luck to you though, enjoy it while it lasts. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Exactly - we're men. We love to fuck different girls - hence the reason why we hobby.

Just like the ol saying. " No matter how hot the girl is - there is some guy sick of fucking her " - unknown.
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2014, 01:13 PM
I've only been Dicmatized by one man a few years ago, if I ever meet some D like that again, ONLY then would I leave the others alone. I prefer Variety and will most definitely stray if it's not off the chain. Now I just call him for a good fix every now and again (my clean up man). Good luck OP, hopefully things will work out as you expect. I'm intrigued by WU's comment as well..... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
This isn't a DeD threAD.

http://static.someecards.com/someeca...3528_34704.png Originally Posted by SNL9933
OP still hasn't said if she's a hooker or not...
This isn't a DeD threAD.

Originally Posted by WTF
Lol Oh Hellll naw, D=Dick (Amazing Dick) I have noooo idea what DeD's dick looks like...
What is bad about you leaving?
Well I'm all for falling in love, and applaud you sir! She is a very lucky lady!