2018 Hobby or RW Sex Resolutions

I'm thinking I may want to try more Mexican food instead of all Asian
Find a new reliable favorite is #1 on the list for sure. Originally Posted by idiot savant

Asking for a friend

What are your requirements?

So . . . does anyone know what a threesome is with all the same sexes?

I know, Google is my friend. LOL Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
No idea. I need to look this up as well!
A circle jerk^^^
Asking for a friend. What are your requirements? Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Excellent TCB
Excellent IOP
Sense of humor
Text me like you're my girlfriend

That's pretty much it.
Does anyone have any sex goals/fantasies for the hobby or rw that they would love to see come to fruition in 2018? Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
My sexual bucket list has been pretty well filled over the past several years. Probably will arrange a threesome during one of my international trips. I've got a hankering for a nice, skinny African girl during my time in continent. I like variety so that's always a good option. There might be a couple more fantasies that I'll keep to myself too.

I have a "30s sex bucket list" (things I would like to do in my 30s), which I have already made some progress on (just turned 32 a few days ago).

But one thing I would absolutely love to happen is a "Devil's Threesome." Me and two men.

Whether I seek that through the hobby or the rw, I am not sure yet, but I feel certain I will engineer it happening for me this year! Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
It's a common fantasy for ladies. Hooked up with a young lady this past year while visiting another city who had this fantasy. After our first night together we connected again the next and used a swinger site I go to and arranged it for her on the second night. It was great. She came very hard several times.

March this year also marks 10 years since I started providing!!!! I can't believe it. I feel like I need to do something special or offer something special that month, hobby-wise, to mark the occasion. Anyone have any ideas for me?

Your guys turn! What are you looking forward to making happen or exploring this year? Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Custome themed days. Idk, maybe offer a sensual fourhand with a girl and leads to some really good endings...and middles...
Try to only hobby once a month and save some money.