Common Courtesy #2.......

I love this girl right here!!! Always speaking her mind no matter what!!!!!!

Hon, you are a hot lil "authentic" spinner. So many showcases are off by a mile, thank you for keeping it Real Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
There is no such thing as common courtesy... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Wrong.

However, had you said common sense, I would agree with you completely.
Hey Mama Fancy!!! I also refer the gents to my website as well because like u stated some gents cant see certain parts of our showcases. But yes lowballing is insulting. And im happy that someone else understands that im not "complaining" just speaking an opinion.

I definitely agree with not negotiating rates. When a provider states, "My donation is $____ per hour," well, pay her or move on to someone cheaper. Trying to lowball her is insulting, not to mention incriminating for her to talk prices in the first place.

However, a word on showcases... If a gent is lurking or not logged in, he cannot see the rates. That line and the "current specials" are viewable by members only. A lot of lurkers have valid concerns about joining. (Several of my gentlemen friends have used ECCIE as a resource but are not members for safety reasons.) Some members may be surfing from work, and while it's bad enough to be hitting ECCIE from the office if Big Brother Boss is watching, worse to sign in.

Like essence, I refer fellows to my website for rates, or my most recent ad here.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
WINNA!

Wrong.

However, had you said common sense, I would agree with you completely. Originally Posted by Gbusey
Hon, you are a hot lil "authentic" spinner. So many showcases are off by a mile, thank you for keeping it Real Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I love this girl right here!!! Always speaking her mind no matter what!!!!!! Originally Posted by Kammye
With lungs like hers, speaking is easy.

Well....can't link to the famous pic anymore.

Edit: I can't reply. My box is full. Feel free to email me.
With lungs like hers, speaking is easy.

Well....can't link to the famous pic anymore.

Edit: I can't reply. My box is full. Feel free to email me. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
PM stated that I will have your pic watermarked by Wednesday, I didn't leave you out when I took them
Now is my BFF good or what...?
Always looking out for us...

Kammye could not agree more and your opinion has validity. Always feel free to speak your peace... This is still the USA where you have that right...!!!

P.S. (Kammye's eyes only)
You are one fine looking young lady..! Yikes!! IJS
Going to play devil's advocate just a teensy bit. This happens in every industry. People don't read descriptions, prices, terms of service, etc. It's just people. It's not unique to these guys. You just have to accept it and politely deal with it. It will never ever go away. Also, why should it? They ask if you are really a spinner because so many other girls claim to be and aren't. They ask if you'll negotiate because other girls will. I think it's wrong to tell guys to never negotiate with ladies. There are ladies that count on that to make their rent. Yes, they advertise $300/hr, but they're completely happy to take $200/hr if someone is willing to offer it. I'm not saying it's right, I'm saying it's reality. I'm not going to judge that girl for doing things the way she does them, but she's the reason we get negotiation inquiries. It's not hard to say "I appreciate your interest, but I do not negotiate my rates." Or simply don't respond.

You can't let the little itty bitty things upset you, sweetie. You're young, you're gorgeous, you seem to have a great reputation. Life is wonderful! If things like this start getting to you, consider getting an assistant. Best decision I ever made. She's great at her job, and I don't have to deal with the "tedium" as I call it. I just get to enjoy the fun parts.
Well stated Caroline...!!!

Nice to see you posting and your pics... IJS
Mmmmmmm
Thank You Dear.

Now is my BFF good or what...?
Always looking out for us...

Kammye could not agree more and your opinion has validity. Always feel free to speak your peace... This is still the USA where you have that right...!!!

P.S. (Kammye's eyes only)
You are one fine looking young lady..! Yikes!! IJS Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
First off omg Caroline your gorgeous!!!! Thx for the kind words im not upset at all just wanted to state an opinion is all.

Going to play devil's advocate just a teensy bit. This happens in every industry. People don't read descriptions, prices, terms of service, etc. It's just people. It's not unique to these guys. You just have to accept it and politely deal with it. It will never ever go away. Also, why should it? They ask if you are really a spinner because so many other girls claim to be and aren't. They ask if you'll negotiate because other girls will. I think it's wrong to tell guys to never negotiate with ladies. There are ladies that count on that to make their rent. Yes, they advertise $300/hr, but they're completely happy to take $200/hr if someone is willing to offer it. I'm not saying it's right, I'm saying it's reality. I'm not going to judge that girl for doing things the way she does them, but she's the reason we get negotiation inquiries. It's not hard to say "I appreciate your interest, but I do not negotiate my rates." Or simply don't respond.

You can't let the little itty bitty things upset you, sweetie. You're young, you're gorgeous, you seem to have a great reputation. Life is wonderful! If things like this start getting to you, consider getting an assistant. Best decision I ever made. She's great at her job, and I don't have to deal with the "tedium" as I call it. I just get to enjoy the fun parts. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
First off omg Caroline your gorgeous!!!! Thx for the kind words im not upset at all just wanted to state an opinion is all. Originally Posted by Kammye
Yes she IS, Kammye...
Super fine snooka for damn sure...!!!
blah blah blah read my fucking threAD and pay me the money blah blah blah
As for "websites" ... not too long ago I booked a B&B in a little off the path village tucked away in the mountains ... quaint, warm, inviting pictures .. lots of lace and fine antique furnishings .... even with scenery as a back drop .... got the last slot available ... even got an "upgrade" for free when I called from the edge of the village ...

... turned out to be a shit hole.....dingy and filthy.

I asked questions. Walked. Then got a refund from the booking website.
blah blah blah read my fucking threAD and pay me the money blah blah blah Originally Posted by dearhunter

:l aughbounce2::lau ghbounce2::laugh bounce2::laughbo unce2::laughboun ce2::laughbounce 2: :l aughbounce2::lau ghbounce2::laugh bounce2: