What does limited mean?

I would seriously like to meet a provider who is doing 3-4-5 calls a day.. . Originally Posted by Calista_Syn

Me too
A day? Really?.
That being the case most should be able to retire after a few months.
The assumptions kill me everytime.
I would seriously like to meet a provider who is doing 3-4-5 calls a day.. She better be driving a brand new bad ass car, be a home owner, have a degree..And be about to go on vacation. The average $250/h for 5 calls a day is 37.5k a month... The only way I can see any female doing this is a junkie during a flurry trying to raise funds for her next bender, and only for a day or two.

Just pretty polish words really. Originally Posted by Calista_Syn
5 a day 30 days in a row? Come on now... REALLY? Let’s not forget they do have the Circus In Town 5-7 days per month... RIGHT? But let’s check your math...
Work 5 days a week, 3 weeks out of the month, 3 appointments per day.
That’s: $11,250.00
I know a provider in SA. her first week she made $13,000 at $275-$350 per session.
I know a Dallas provider that did 13 in one day at $200 1/2 and $300 for the hour, not sure what her total take was.
Let’s face it, if your hot and have an open menu... you can pretty much right your own ticket!
  • Old-T
  • 02-06-2013, 07:29 AM
There is a huge difference between 3-5 on ONE day vs 3-5 every day.
Still thats only if busines is good.It's not always that good.
Still thats only if busines is good.It's not always that good. Originally Posted by pickupkid
I'm doing OK?
When i first started hobbying i saw a limited girl. went to the bath room to clean up and there was a huge pile of wash cloths i the corner lol i got the last one
When i first started hobbying i saw a limited girl. went to the bath room to clean up and there was a huge pile of wash cloths i the corner lol i got the last one Originally Posted by flyinghillbilly
So what you saying, You wasn't her 1st or 2nd client of the day!?
Always subjective, but usually a hint that she does not want last minute callers. Some guys assume we are just all sitting around in lingerie and hooker heels, whilst waiting for the phone to ring...yea right. Originally Posted by London Rayne

You said it perfectly. I am so amazed by how many people contact you and want an appointment in an hour or less and haven't even been screened yet. Seriously? Its so unrealistic.
It does seem like everybody is assuming that there is enough work out there for a Hooker to turn 5 tricks a day. Maybe if she runs a $99.99 one hour special.

There are several notable Ladies here on ECCIE that have other sources of income and do not rely on hooking as their primary. They can be a little more choosy, which is exactly what that 'limited' thing means.Their client of choice is probably an older guy with a fat wallet.

But In case you haven't noticed, there are a LOT of Hookers plying the trade. I suspect most are sitting around, not waiting, but hoping the phone will ring.
It does seem like everybody is assuming that there is enough work out there for a Hooker to turn 5 tricks a day. Maybe if she runs a $99.99 one hour special.

There are several notable Ladies here on ECCIE that have other sources of income and do not rely on hooking as their primary. They can be a little more choosy, which is exactly what that 'limited' thing means.Their client of choice is probably an older guy with a fat wallet.
Originally Posted by Jackie S
EXACTLY! Could not agree more. If it were the sole income for all women you would be seeing a lot of 2 girl $19.99 specials. Separate shipping and handling charges of course!
I've always thought of traveling ladies would be more high volume do to the demand they receive in only a short time. Nevertheless, most of these ladies have great reviews which tell me they have great passion and enjoy their session which I can't see them doing with a high volume; thus I'm still confused :-)