Genuinely Enjoy the Taste of Cum?

I admit while snowballing my own juice didn't taste too bad
is that pineapple juice every day or just the week before or the day before
I am not sure if it's the taste....or just the idea of a warm load going down my throat. I think probably the latter of the two.

However.......

Pineapples make it so sweet.. I LOVE sweet.
I admit while snowballing my own juice didn't taste too bad Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
That's hot!

is that pineapple juice every day or just the week before or the day before Originally Posted by deuceswilld83
I know from experience that usually the days leading up to it but most likely the day before ...
  • grean
  • 12-09-2015, 10:48 AM
Slightly rabbit trailing, but is there any thing we should avoid that may not make for such a great taste? I'm sure a lot of ladies would be happy if it just didn't taste aweful. Ive heard tobacco is a big one.
I was tempted to lick mine off of the incredible Adrienne Baptiste, but abstained. DUMBASS...
I really like my cum and really like deep kissing a girl after CIM. In RW I've DATY after C there too.
That's hot!

I know from experience that usually the days leading up to it but most likely the day before ... Originally Posted by berkleigh
I eat a lot of fruit...I.e apples, bananas and the such...had a provider ask me if I did...she said mine tasted pretty sweet...I invested in an apple orchard!! Ijs! I think I'm going to invest in a pineapple plantation next!
I love to milk you through the red table....into a champagne glass...MMMmmmmm and cheers before bottoms up & GULP!

I love to milk you through the red table....into a champagne glass...MMMmmmmm and cheers before bottoms up & GULP!

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
😁👍👍😳👌😍
Been told I taste like a strawberry blunt lol
i am sure there are more than a few lol
I admit while snowballing my own juice didn't taste too bad Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Ditto

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Wait....hold the thread....Italian Princess has a milking table? If yes, I have no idea how I missed this info. I have not seen any mention of this in the past. Well, tie me down and shave my balls, I need to do some searching.....
I've been told by many providers that my man gravy tastes sweet. I drink a big glass of pineapple every morning and eat pineapple, honeydew melon and cantaloupe all the time.

Off and on I'd like to put out an ISO to see if a gal would like to try CIM a few hours after I eat asparagus, tuna, strong coffee, and other stinky pee stuff to see if she can taste it. No snowballing either. Hell, I'd pay a premium just to see her facial expression, take a pic and post it in a review.

I'll have a shot of tequila or booze of her choice available to get the taste out.