Please knock some sense into me

Gee 3000=10 providers at 300 a stop that's the way I would go .
  • BLM69
  • 10-09-2018, 10:23 AM
Get yourself some young hot spinners and live it up
With your budget you can find a super fuck buddy. Happy hunting!
I am a smart but "stupid" person.

I have terminal cancer and I was supposed to be dead by now. Thankfully I am still here and have few more months left.

Met a stripper six months ago and been seeing her a few times a week since then. She is gorgeous and been nice to me most of the times.

We hang out inside and outside the club. I spend about 3k a month on her not including dinners and shopping sprees.

I can get about anything but penetration sex from her but only came once in six months.

She is not really into guys and has told me she would never have sex with me.

When we had a break a while ago I made sure I spent thousands in front of her at the club on her friends and coworkers and basically fucked anyone there till she got wasted drunk and came crawling back crying which got us back together again.

Last night I got tired of the BS and was upset that she had r told me that I was not allowed to touch or kiss her in front of my friends but still had to pay her for my time with her.

It got to a point that she basically wanted to sit and talk to me and have me pay $300-$500 for hanging out.

I finally cut it off tonight and still feel that I was wrong.

Help me not crawl back to this bull. Even an AMP girl felt bad enough for me to tell me that I could go see her any time even if I did not have money. I am a nice person and do not want to be cruel but I don't like to be a door mat either. Originally Posted by xxpokeracexx

Describe her taint, in detail. If you cannot, then move on.
You definitely deserve someone sweet, sensual, compassionate who would enjoy your company..

Don’t tolerate cruel behavior from someone who treats you harshly..

Hope you find someone that will please and cater to your every need..
I know there are a lot more sweet people out there. I actually like a few of the other girls there and if they meant or were acting, at least there was no drama till the got a tongue lashing from you know who. So for sure no more going back to that club.

Also I got a couple of emails from her today where her previous Ghetto life sure came through. She put me in my place just fine which is the best thing to let me know leaving was the right move and don't even think of reconciliation.

Oh I had left her a chunk of change for after I died and was going to let her have it anyways but that is now revoked.
Database double posted.
If you are living like there’s no tomorrow then live with no BS. Quite a few reputable providers will take good care of you. Stop going to strip clubs.
let her go , you are better then this
there are so meany hotties here just find one here and stick with her and if you both are on the same page with the 3k
give it to someone who will keep you happy and drama free

lot of good advice been given ..(0)(0)
xxpokeraceXX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9TShlMkQnc

GO for all the gusto you want but don't put up with people with no heart and soul. You have one and you deserve better and there is a lot better. I had a long time provider who used to go sit in the hot tub for a few hours with a guy who had needed a liver transplant but was terminal. There are so many ways to share your final. You obviously have a heart and don't have time to waste with assholes and heartless strippers. She will one day meet the same maker you will.
Do you happen to have Glioblastoma Multiforme?

First, that stripper is self centered souless C word... If you're truly dying I would go out with a bang. Plenty of girls on here would take better care of you for less.
Ditch the bitch! If you want to go out with a smile on your face, find someone better.

Idstart here: “ . . . spent thousands in front of her at the club on her friends and coworkers and basically fucked anyone there. . . .”

Find another gal there, or here, or in Seeking Arrangement that you like. And fuck away.
Move past her. Enjoy your remaining days and do think of her.
Post her pic...
So many heartless people in the world...She lost out...Moving forward try looking here or another reputable site for companionship. Plenty of great girls here that would appreciate it. Sorry about your diagnosis hope they are wrong! Xoxo