Another accomplishment of the senile pervert...lowest approval rating of ALL presidents since gallop started tracking in 1945...77 YRS!!

You boys tend to take any criticism of Trump personally.

You should.

Any obstacle to straightening out the mess that Trump created as a Biden failure.

You shouldn’t but are unable to think past the ghastly realization that you drank, no guzzled, the lies promoted by Trump and his,fascist regime.

You can’t lose face if you never had one.
Thanks for more of your eloquent bullshit!!
fed chair powell just testified that the war in ukraine, putin's war,
or as joe puts it ......"everything is putin's fault", is not, repeat not, the main driver of inflation

now if powell clears trump ...where does biden look for someone to blame?

HAGERTY: “Given how inflation has escalated over the past 18 months would you say the war in Ukraine is the primary driver of inflation in America?”
POWELL: “No, inflation was high before, certainly before the war in Ukraine broke out.”
We're only a little over a year and a half in...his approval ratings are in a free fall and where it bottoms out only time will tell
You just keep carrying his water like a good disciple... Originally Posted by bb1961
You know... a global war might help his poll numbers!!! I wonder where we could get one of those going?
...as joe puts it ......"everything is putin's fault", is not, repeat not, the main driver of inflation... Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
...Unless of course you happen to hear from the horse's ass himself.

Seems like a bad case of hoof in mouth disease.
The ironic thing is Trump had the entire Main Stream Media reporting 98% negative coverage on a 24 hour basis, and gives the “Idiot Biden” a pass on everything.

It’s “Bizzarro World”.
Are you whining about the media again, Jackie?
The ironic thing is Trump had the entire Main Stream Media reporting 98% negative coverage on a 24 hour basis, and gives the “Idiot Biden” a pass on everything.

It’s “Bizzarro World”. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Or is it more like La Vida Babylon Bee?
  • WTF
  • 06-23-2022, 11:12 AM
fed chair powell just testified that the war in ukraine, putin's war,
or as joe puts it ......"everything is putin's fault", is not, repeat not, the main driver of inflation

now if powell clears trump ...where does biden look for someone to blame?

HAGERTY: “Given how inflation has escalated over the past 18 months would you say the war in Ukraine is the primary driver of inflation in America?”
POWELL: “No, inflation was high before, certainly before the war in Ukraine broke out.” Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Inflation will drop when the price of fuel drops....

But yes all the stimulus money handed out by Trump and Biden didn't help.

The world shuts down for over a year and when finally open it back up you don't think there will be inflation....especially when China a huge supplier of goods shuts back down and Putins war escalates gas prices?
Inflation will drop when the price of fuel drops....

But yes all the stimulus money handed out by Trump and Biden didn't help.

The world shuts down for over a year and when finally open it back up you don't think there will be inflation....especially when China a huge supplier of goods shuts back down and Putins war escalates gas prices? Originally Posted by WTF

did all that stimulus Biden dropped cause corporate tax revenue to go up?

the lock downs didn't cause inflation. Putin didn't cause inflation.

Biden caused inflation.
I think there’s a magic 8 ball of making excuses for Biden’s incompetence.

*Shake shake shake* PUTIN!

*shake shake shake* RACIST!

*shake shake shake* INSURRECTION!
...The world shuts down for over a year and when finally open it back up you don't think there will be inflation...... Originally Posted by WTF
So, uhhmmm... 2 weeks to slow the spread was actually Ridiculous Bullshit?!? Some people on these here fora knew that in week 3. Anyway, glad you finally caught up.
*Shake shake shake* PUTIN!

*shake shake shake* RACIST!

*shake shake shake* INSURRECTION!

*shake shake shake* YOURBOOTY! :mf_laug hbounce:
The fuck is gallop?
The fuck is gallop? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A question you have now asked twice in this thread:

How many of your 56,139 droll posts have been solely about a typo anyway?