Have you ever turned and walked out or refused a seesion because of looks?

She had facial deformities? I must have not read closely. Not that it's different but really, if she had some major facial scarring, or something that causes others to stare at her, she really should have mentioned it. But you ended up doing the right thing and helping her out, regardless.

That "troll" that I mentioned? And he's not on this board (I pray) was one of the most remarkable men that I have ever met. For me? That is saying a hell of a lot.

I've never cottoned much to looks, anyway. But it's always been the men that I least expect that have been just the diamonds...and sometimes in the rough.

Never know. That's kindof one of the perks of this job.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I couldn't agree more. Since I have started in this biz, I have learned never judge a book by it's cover. I had this one guy that was so skinny, like almost anorexic skinny. He was sooooooooooooooo good in the sack! He was not attractive but had so much confidence in the bedroom. He never called me again and I was like damn....I thought we had the best session ever. Maybe it was just that way for me. LOL.
I had a similar experience in my dating years. I was attracted to a customers phone voice and personality. After several conversations, I invited her to a movie. To my delight, she accepted.

When I arrived at her door, I saw Elizabeth's trolls sister (or daughter, if you put a time frame on it). She was short and, well, "homely". She introduced me to her room mate who was the most gorgeous woman I'd seen in months. Ah, the luck of the draw.

I don't know if I could have followed through with BCD activities then, but thankfully, those weren't on the agenda. We did go to a downtown movie and actually had a good time. I was much younger then with a much larger (and undeserved) ego.

I now far prefer how I feel in the presence of someone over how they look. There are many great experiences waiting for those who look beyond physical appearances.
First, NO - I have never "walked" from a scheduled appointment and doubt that I will ever do so. Those who focus on physical appearance as a sole factor in deciding to see someone or not are shallow thinkers and are missing out on some of life's treasures. No one is "perfect" (certainly not me) and there is something that can be found to criticize in everyone, IF you allow yourself to think like that. Personally, I prefer to seek reasons to compliment someone rather than find fault. [I will now make a sidebar comment here to a good friend of mine - "seems like I had this conversation already once today!"]

SAS Originally Posted by SASpurfan
kudos to you for your approach to interacting w/ people.

however, wrt the bolded sentence in your post, just because some of us might put a higher priority on looks or appearance or incall location or hair color or consulting fees or <insertYourCriteriaThatMayPrev entASession>.... THAT DOES NOT MAKE US SHALLOW THINKERS!

i have my criteria and reasons for visiting some of the women in this sub-culture and you have yours. pls dont judge mine or anyone else's.

neither of our criteria/reasons are better than the other - they are just different.

note that this is different from complaining or griping about a woman's whatever. that is probably disrespectful and not in the same league as criteria.

back on topic, i havent shown up for an appt and left because of a woman's whatever. i have gone thru visits and then left thinking "why oh why oh why did i stay??" that usually happens when i felt that the woman was not very clean, respectful, committed to the interaction -or- didnt match my fantasy of what it would be like.

cases in point:
* one woman's nether regions emitted such a foul odor when in mish or doggie that i had to lay back and let her ride. it was stinky!!
* one woman talked incessantly about all the troubles going on in her family and friends. talk about sexy and stimulating! NOT!!
* one woman was attractive from the head down - her face was so plain it really stunned me. plus her activities were nowhere near what others has glowed about.
* one woman, when asked what she enjoyed about sexual encounters, replied "nothing - i dont like sex. i'm only doing this so my son and i can move to florida."
* one woman was pretty, sexy, committed to the act but insisted on getting high.
* one woman, as soon as i deposited my cream in the cover while mishing her, yelled loudly "what the fuck happened? did you come inside me? i didnt want that!!"

fortunately, there are lots more positive outcomes in my years of interactions and encounters.
PM
Respect your comments. Thank you.
SAS
That is the reason why I will not see a provider that does not have a face pic. Not going to happen with me. She keeps her face hidden and I keep my money.

I agree with Judge Smails in that you sent the money and that is honorable. You did decide to see her without a face pic and that was your choice. She relied upon your actions and showed up and got stood up. Her choice.

Very admirable and congrats for doing the right thing. Nice to see. Originally Posted by CDL1
+1
pink
I guess I have been extremely lucky. I was burned in an accident when I was 5 yrs old and have a rather large scar on my arm as a result of it. Although I do try to camouflage in my pics for cosmetic purposes, you can see it if you look close enough and it has been brought up in a few reviews. I try to remember to alert new clients of this before we meet so that they can make a decision on whether they still want to see me and as far as I know, not one has turned me away because of it. I have always been self conscious about it, but thanks to the wonderful gentlemen here who have kissed it and made me feel like a beautiful creature every time you walk through the door, I am not as worried about it anymore. Thanks you guys! Hobby love you all! Originally Posted by reese foster
Reese, any gent that would refuse an appointment with such a beautiful and charming lady such as you because of a scar on her arm needs to have his head examined. Good Lord, I've heard it all now!!!
kudos to you for your approach to interacting w/ people.

however, wrt the bolded sentence in your post, just because some of us might put a higher priority on looks or appearance or incall location or hair color or consulting fees or <insertYourCriteriaThatMayPrev entASession>.... THAT DOES NOT MAKE US SHALLOW THINKERS!

i have my criteria and reasons for visiting some of the women in this sub-culture and you have yours. pls dont judge mine or anyone else's.

neither of our criteria/reasons are better than the other - they are just different.

note that this is different from complaining or griping about a woman's whatever. that is probably disrespectful and not in the same league as criteria.

back on topic, i havent shown up for an appt and left because of a woman's whatever. i have gone thru visits and then left thinking "why oh why oh why did i stay??" that usually happens when i felt that the woman was not very clean, respectful, committed to the interaction -or- didnt match my fantasy of what it would be like.

cases in point:
* one woman's nether regions emitted such a foul odor when in mish or doggie that i had to lay back and let her ride. it was stinky!!
* one woman talked incessantly about all the troubles going on in her family and friends. talk about sexy and stimulating! NOT!!
* one woman was attractive from the head down - her face was so plain it really stunned me. plus her activities were nowhere near what others has glowed about.
* one woman, when asked what she enjoyed about sexual encounters, replied "nothing - i dont like sex. i'm only doing this so my son and i can move to florida."
* one woman was pretty, sexy, committed to the act but insisted on getting high.
* one woman, as soon as i deposited my cream in the cover while mishing her, yelled loudly "what the fuck happened? did you come inside me? i didnt want that!!"

fortunately, there are lots more positive outcomes in my years of interactions and encounters. Originally Posted by pmdelites

Biggest deal breaker for me by far, I can't stand that
Reese with your beautiful face, knock out body, and your bewitching eyes,
I never noticed the scar until you told me about it while we were having
pillow talk at the end of the session.
No. And I am always pleasantly surprised when she doesn't either.
Thanks for all of the responses. I felt like a heel that day and still feel bad about the whole deal.

My PM's by far tell a different story........
Thanks for all of the responses. I felt like a heel that day and still feel bad about the whole deal.

My PM's by far tell a different story........ Originally Posted by cheatercheater
I must say, this last post moved me to open my big mouth.

I am a provider, have been so off & on, cross country for over 16yrs. Also,40% of my body is 1st-3rd degree burns, with my face having no obvious burn scars, and my arms and back are skin graphs.
I've had 41 surgeries, and I was burned at the age of 19, 13 years ago.
I don't show my face in pics,but not for this reason,
my face is actually pretty, Im told. I don't show it for anonymity.
I have more confidence today, then i did then, &I also am a BBW.(Im told)

My point is, you show compassion in many ways,
and the Hobby is not a "play nice" atmosphere. But, if she put her self out there, to either sink or swim, she knows how to swim, and from experiance. You did more than most men would, and I think you should let it go.
Think of it, as a necessary exsperience maybe for her or you.
Before her would you be asking this question?

As for me being walked on, i advertise the truth, I am not Barbie, or friends. I seek men who are stimulated mentally and visually.
I prefer to build anticipation, as well as make sure they are comfortable with my flaws. I even question there preferances, request they research, and sometimes spell it out for them.
But this takes some type of communication,
not just a Q & A session, or a menu rundown.
And, even then, sometimes you get the guys who know you are not for them, but treat women like carnival rides.
Ya know, "Buy the ticket, ride the ride." type mentality.
I try my damndest to say "No thank you", but I am not infallable, & once in a while one will slip by my screening.
But, I know my flaws, and seek new ones constantly. And I try to strengthen my assets and skills. My flaws are part of who I am, and some I change and can change, some I cant. But, I am honest about them, and some people can't handle the honesty, its not always the flaws, but the reality of them.

I speacilize, and if I wasnt me, then who would be? You sound like a good man, with too much heart, don't feel bad.
  • fawn
  • 06-12-2010, 07:04 PM
This is true, you can not judge a book by its cover...and for the people that do, you lose out on
knowing some truly wonderful and amazing people...I opened my door to a 300lbs plus gentleman
a while back..we hugged and kissed at the door and he said if you don't want to see me I will
understand and I wont have any hard feeling..That broke my heart...and I told him I don't want
you to leave sweetie, so we sat on the couch and really got acquainted, He told me he chose
me from reading my post and reading my reviews and thinking how down to earth I was...he
told me I knew you would be the perfect lady for me to see....and as he talked to me I saw what
was inside and looked past what was on the outside..I saw a beautiful man that just wanted to
feel loved and special for a day..and in the end when he was leaving he told me thank you for
treating him like a king.....he just didn't know he has the heart of is a KING....and is
someone very special....Had I turned him away it would have been my loss not his....
Fawn your reply was awesome. One of the big reasons why I loved seeing you. I wasnt that KING but I know you made me feel special.
I have never walked because of looks but when there is an oder comeing from her before she takes her clothes off then it is time to run like hell!!!
Fawn you rock baby.I am to a large man(290lbs) and I have had ladies not wont to see me.And people dont know my inside.I had one lady tell me at the door hell no you will crush me.And I was like WTF Lady