Calling Out Chung Tran

Just Wave Money......Discretely Mind You......They Be Money Hungry......You Will Get Laid For Sure.....
  • Tiny
  • 07-10-2020, 02:38 PM
Just Wave Money......Discretely Mind You......They Be Money Hungry......You Will Get Laid For Sure..... Originally Posted by baddboyy129b
Absolutely. All I've got to do is wave about 5 million dong around in a few places. I'm going to win this bet. I'm looking forward to Chung Tran backing me up when I say the capital gains tax rate needs to be cut to "0".

Note to the clueless: The dong is the currency of Vietnam. The Vietnamese believe the penis is sacred, so they named their money after it. There are 23,200 dong to the dollar.
Absolutely. All I've got to do is wave about 5 million dong around in a few places. I'm going to win this bet. I'm looking forward to Chung Tran backing me up when I say the capital gains tax rate needs to be cut to "0".

Note to the clueless: The dong is the currency of Vietnam. The Vietnamese believe the penis is sacred, so they named their money after it. There are 23,200 dong to the dollar. Originally Posted by Tiny
I will back you up, because the capital gains tax rate is ALREADY zero for some people!

https://www.thebalance.com/how-to-us...04%20%EF%BB%BF

and yeah, about the penis remark. I would elaborate, but I would get a minimum of 10 points from the Mods if I did
  • BLM69
  • 07-12-2020, 10:43 AM
You guys do realise that you're on a hooker board discussing your nonsense? Why don't you two PM each other for the next week and inform us who won next Sunday at noon time
Like a man once told me, “ it don’t matter how big u r, how ugly u r, or how small ur Dick is, if u have $$$$$ women will be attracted to u!!!! No truer words were ever spoken!!
I'm calling you out Chung Tran, yea you. You need to filter these posts and show the mods you can do it effectively. Also, I'm calling you out-I haven't seen any fat ugly black chick reviews from you in a while, so what gives? You getting all soft on us? Can't hack her kicking your ass and giving you orders while you are both naked anymore? You post a black chick review thats juicy enough, I'll buy you a Banh mi Sandwich over off Beach somewhere, unless you know a better place in Arlington.
  • Tiny
  • 07-12-2020, 02:02 PM
You guys do realise that you're on a hooker board discussing your nonsense? Why don't you two PM each other for the next week and inform us who won next Sunday at noon time Originally Posted by BLM69
Sorry about that. I didn't know I shouldn't be posting about hookers on a hooker board. Next time I'll stick to something like your thread starters in the Sand Box, "Atlanta officer shooting" for example
  • BLM69
  • 07-12-2020, 04:50 PM
Sorry about that. I didn't know I shouldn't be posting about hookers on a hooker board. Next time I'll stick to something like your thread starters in the Sand Box, "Atlanta officer shooting" for example Originally Posted by Tiny
And the morons turned that into a political shit storm, tricks need to drain them balls instead arguing over politics that no one ever wins the fight, feels sooooooo good to walk around with them empty balls.
Normally entering into an unenforceable wager with someone you only know from a hooker board wouldn't be wise. However, based on your review of the Plump Pregnant Girl in a Redbird Roach Motel, I know you're as honest as the day is long, and I believe you're an honorable man as well. I hope you believe the same about me. Originally Posted by Tiny

I'm calling you out Chung Tran, yea you. You need to filter these posts and show the mods you can do it effectively. Also, I'm calling you out-I haven't seen any fat ugly black chick reviews from you in a while, so what gives? You getting all soft on us? Originally Posted by BiggD6
not deliberately soft, but I have been striking out.. those Chicks do not take care of business.. I get a reply maybe 1 out of 3 times, last week I was 2 hours away from seeing one (she was skinny, though, that may have been the "problem", LOL), she fell asleep, responded back to late.. it's always something, and my time is too tight to give much leeway. I hope to post another review fairly soon, but I am in a drought, no doubt.
Don't understand the problem with pussy in Vietnam. Ask any Marine in 70's and he will tell you pussy is plentiful. Blow the VC away during day and fuck his sister at night. What a good time that was.
Chung is a LEGEND on both OH2 and eccie--he is smart, experienced in all things sexual and a true DEGENERATE--and all of us eccie fans love him and his posts--LONG LIVE CHUNG !!
Chung is a LEGEND on both OH2 and eccie--he is smart, experienced in all things sexual and a true DEGENERATE--and all of us eccie fans love him and his posts--LONG LIVE CHUNG !! Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW

thanks Sherry!

coming from one as lovely as you, I'm going to take the highlighted word as a POSITIVE, LOL
Yes this is a slut board. Don't let them get into your head...