The Arky Awards

I would like to know when it was that I met you? I've never in my life met you before so please keep my name out of your mouth Zebco!
I can't wait to see you again JT! I really enjoyed seeing you again
Where’s my nomination? I’m a little hurt.
  • Zebco
  • 05-16-2019, 02:35 AM
I would like to know when it was that I met you? I've never in my life met you before so please keep my name out of your mouth Zebco! Originally Posted by Dahlia Doll
Lol well I didn't go by Zebco at the time, that's not my real name. I'm hurt tho. I'm the guy u said had the biggest dick u ever saw.
  • Zebco
  • 05-16-2019, 02:37 AM
Best GILF and Lifetime Achievement Arky Award to SparkyG or should I say SpankyG. Same difference
Lol well I didn't go by Zebco at the time, that's not my real name. I'm hurt tho. I'm the guy u said had the biggest dick u ever saw. Originally Posted by Zebco
You should probably be more specific. I think most ladies say that to all their clients.
Maybe an award for worst post. You can tell when someone had nothing better to do. Theses post is exactly why I don't even like this site. Used to be awesome now it's guys and girls trying to put people down. My DNS is long
wow #1 had no ideal who he was now thats funny right there i dont care who you are lol, my dns list includes anyone zebco nominated lol thanks man you have done the men of eccie a great service.
Tha Arky provider of the year wins because of beauty, elegance, best bbbj, most intelligent, hottest, independence, best boobs and ass, best IOP, best everything except CBJ, no upcharves or covered hand jobs, no annoying manager, basically best everything is the amazingly Sexy_Brittany. Of course, I do not make any money from her work so take anything I say is truth rather than marketing stick.

Close second and pretty cool in her own right is Chloe.

Selena, Trinity, Ginger and Serenity all merit consideration. Perhaps the best thing is the money you spend goes in their pocket and not to some low life controlling lying douchebag.
The Arky award for best Synchronized Posting for their 5-12-2019 9:00 PM posting goes to:
  • BuxomBeauty
  • Dahlia Doll
  • Tory Touch
  • Dixie Chic
  • Mindy Magic

All I know is Dahlia is a real sweet girl, far more than a lot of providers I’ve seen. She told me before she doesn’t know Zebco. I believe her. Did you guys every think this troll is a hobbyist or provider that knows this group of ladies will be attached by the peanut gallery to hurt their livelihood???what a fucking charade
I hope you aren’t referring to me being the troll cause I haven’t said anything negative about the providers or even mentioned Z.

All I know is Dahlia is a real sweet girl, far more than a lot of providers I’ve seen. She told me before she doesn’t know Zebco. I believe her. Did you guys every think this troll is a hobbyist or provider that knows this group of ladies will be attached by the peanut gallery to hurt their livelihood???what a fucking charade Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
I hope you aren’t referring to me being the troll cause I haven’t said anything negative about the providers or even mentioned Z. Originally Posted by Exchequer
I don’t see your name in my post
Ok fair enough. It was just following my last post here so I was just assuming. Thanks!
consider that it is all a farce...an illusion...that the obvious is so obvious as to be false....just think about it for a minute....