Does size matter? No not that.

Ooooh, look at the new avatars for Ginger and Lily...

H Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
My boobs look almost as good as Lily's. Mr.Chan is good at optical illusions.
My boobs look almost as good as Lily's. Mr.Chan is good at optical illusions. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I'm not knocking Lily's boobs (I'm looking forward to someone's clever pun on that phrase, any second now), but there's something to be said for smaller, too.

All in proportion; Lily's boobs on your frame would be (to judge from my assessment your pictures and my memory of Lily, either or both of which may be faulty) comical at best, horrifying at worst. Seems to me that you should be happy with the package you've got (which strikes me as being one of the finer packages in LR), but it you're wanting enhancement choose the surgeon wisely, one who'll give you the effect you want without overdoing it.

More is not necessarily better.

Cheers,

bcg
My boobs look almost as good as Lily's. Mr.Chan is good at optical illusions. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

I kept looking for tattoos on those tatas~

H
  • MrGiz
  • 06-21-2010, 10:09 AM
I was 105...in 6th grade! I've always wanted to be itty bitty...but not in the cards. No matter how much chicken I eat. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ginger.... 'mtndew' was referring to the "rule" of 105..... not "weight" of 105!

"Rule" , as in the sum of your measurements.

Going by your Showcase measurements 36+27+36 = 99 in your case. You have some growing to do, to reach 105!

Lily's stated measurements are 40+36+40 = 116

Giz .... The Clarifier

Ginger.... 'mtndew' was referring to the "rule" of 105..... not "weight" of 105!

Going by your Showcase measurements 36+27+36 = 99 in your case. You have some growing to do, to reach 105!

Giz .... The Clarifier
Originally Posted by MrGiz

Hmmm, I should remeasure. I'm down thirty pounds and still shrinking.

Giz .... The Clarifier
Originally Posted by MrGiz
Wow, now I feel dumb. Lol.

But I've also stopped fantasizing about time travel back to 6th grade.

Thanks!
  • MrGiz
  • 06-21-2010, 10:18 AM
Hmmm, I should remeasure. I'm down thirty pounds and still shrinking. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
So I've heard.... congratulations!!
We're all pullin' for ya!

Giz
And in light of recent clarification...I'm totally comfortable owning up to eating 3 donuts for breakfast!
Hmmm, I should remeasure. I'm down thirty pounds and still shrinking. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
That's 3 sizes, by my calculations! That's so exciting!

If we lived closer, I would invite you to be
my stairmaster buddy. It's easier to stick with it when you've got a girlfiend guilt-tripping you and you return the favor.

God, at that rate, why pack? You'll be buying new clothes once a week anyway! Thinking about your new wardrobe makes the chicken taste better, too.
You go, girl!

H
And in light of recent clarification...I'm totally comfortable owning up to eating 3 donuts for breakfast! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Do you prefer Long Johns or Cream Horns???

H

"Rule" , as in the sum of your measurements. Originally Posted by MrGiz
However... Every statement of "Rule 100" I've read combines measurements and weight; i.e., a "rule 100 spinner" is both no more than 100 pounds and her measurements sum up to no more than 100.

Cheers,

bcg (contrarian )
I always thought it was either/or. Either/or is what's good with me. But numbers are just numbers. The key is healthy and fit and a mind that's easy to connect with. And if we're talking ideal, then I really like a soprano speaking voice.
Have to admit I like smaller women. Had some fine times with some not so small, but usually prefer something like Mr. Giz's interpretation of the rule of 105 on down..
I always thought it was either/or. Either/or is what's good with me. Originally Posted by mtndew
Offhand, I'm having trouble seeing how a woman who weighs 100 or less is going to have measurements which sum over 100, but I suppose it's possible.

Cheers,

bcg