Describe your ideal client

I am easy.. LOL.. Literally

When you take off your suite and tie..
Take off all the stress, worries, and mind wondering as well.
For some it is like pulling teeth..lol. but good thing I know how to make you smile

Those who allow themselves to relax and let me just do my thing.

Those who enjoy conversation and have IOP as well...
yes guys it goes both ways.. We already know the obvious, but I appreciate
those who don't make me feel that way. ( If that makes sense )

Comfort is also my number one.
I don't want to have to worry about my guest
as you don't have to worry about me. Just trust you are in good hands!
  • Caleb
  • 03-27-2015, 08:35 AM
One who leaves the money in the mailbox and drives off.

</sarcasm> Originally Posted by ~Ze~
What if I said Postal Workers... would that be a good compromise? Originally Posted by GracePreston
I'm feeling a trend here.
edit: ^ Oh you sonova...

One who leaves the money in the mailbox and drives off.

</sarcasm> Originally Posted by ~Ze~
What if I said Postal Workers... would that be a good compromise? Originally Posted by GracePreston
Seems like you two are on the same page. I certainly wouldn't mind delivering a package for the both of you to enjoy.
I particularly love gents who "just come for the massage" then can't resist my charms.... And I love package deliveries 😁
I'm confused, should I stick an Altods up my ass!
Yes!
Yepper
A clean, rich, punctual man with a raging case of premature ehaculation who can only get one shot per visit. Is there any doubt?
A clean, rich, punctual man with a raging case of premature ehaculation who can only get one shot per visit. Is there any doubt? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Actually-- that's no fun. I always feel horrifically guilty when a one shot gent gets his shot too early. I'd rather be warned so that I can pace things better.
  • anita
  • 03-28-2015, 09:10 AM
Clean, affectionate, great pussy eater and that likes to tip lol
One of you Bitches better say that Mavs fan is the ideal client or I will go Postal. Just kidding. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Mavs fan, dem Bitches best be sayin' Chung Tran is the Shit, or I be poppin' a cap on dat ass!

ok, I'm kidding too..
My ideal client knows what a washcloth is and uses it. (go figure, hygiene freak)
Ding ding ding, I get at least three points from the ladies in this poll!! ��. Dam, who hasn't figured out the washcloth yet, seriously!!??
Dang . If that's the ticket I'm a shoe in . js