Do others know about your hobby?

The hobby life and the rw life! The two never cross paths!!!
Do strippers count?
Loose lips...

Very apropos actually.
When I think outside the box in my case, it's possible that one could suspect I hobby. I mean, with I'm with people I don't exude any need or measurable desire to get hitched or have a girlfriend. If people hung around me long enough, they may wonder why I'm not chasing tail or have a bunch of girls numbers in my real phone. Some may look at me and wonder, 'Does this guy ever get any?' Maybe I should chase girls in public more just to throw people off. Then again, I may accidentally scoop one up, which would be a distraction. I prefer to hobby.

If only I could read minds and see what people think about me.
I have a couple of friends that know. I really thought I was so clever in my web of lies, guess not.
  • grean
  • 07-09-2015, 12:00 PM
Do we need a support group to talk about what you can't tell your people in RL? Go to a fight and a hockey game might break out.... Go to an Eccie support group, an orgy may follow.
Do we need a support group to talk about what you can't tell your people in RL? Go to a fight and a hockey game might break out.... Go to an Eccie support group, an orgy may follow. Originally Posted by grean
No thanks. You guys go ahead if you want. Only the girls (providers) can understand each other if we really want to be honest. :-) And … no orgy for me.
Far too much to lose if anyone knows. I hobby for myself and only I need to know about it.
I've never been one to kiss and tell—not even in high school and college, when I'd get the question "so man…what did you do??" In my single days, post-college, and I had a random hook-up with a girl (from a bar, party, whatever), the closest thing I would tell my buddies was merely a suggestion of what happened.

NOW—I can't imagine for any reason, telling anyone about any activity whatsoever. Not even the slightest hint, such as a massage that got more "fun." I know of a couple guys (sort of friends of friends, guys in their 40s) who are cocky arrogant a-holes, and can't wait to run their fucking mouths and brag about things like "banging hookers" (to use their term). I don't get it.

I could see if some people on this board knew each other (and I'm sure there are plenty), and they talked about things in person, kinda like they do in these threads or reviews…that makes sense. Beyond that—no way.
  • asdfg
  • 07-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Got a couple of friends that know, i really don't care i guess
As far as the provider side goes, I'd think if you had no visible means of income, that'd seem like a dead giveaway. Maybe if you're getting alimony, an inheritance, or have a rich dad, maybe that could kinda thwart some suspicions (except to dad, if he's not giving you any money).

This is why I'd think even a part time job would be a nice distraction for those that wonder where you get your money from.
There is no way I would let anyone in my real life know. A little angst in the friendship and you know that dirty secret is coming out. As far as income, I have a decent RW job and live with in my means so no red flags there. I just have a nice little nest egg no one knows about.
like the OP i too have a close tiny fraction of friends that know. They have klknown me for a long time and know im a pervert. One of the ladies thinks its cool that i can find something like this casue she knows how sexually frustrated iam. She also believes this should be legal, i mean she lives in Colorado so yeah lol. The one guy that knows is fine with it too. The thrid female is cool with it but not really judges me or the providers but i can tell she is lookin down her nose at it a little.

I dont use any providers names or even tell them the name of this website. just that i have foudn a way to do this with having less troubles than some guy driving around looking for a SW.

All 3 of them say that it is healthy and really nothing wrong as long as we are all using protection and not trying to repopulate or spread STDs.
A couple of my friends know, but they are strippers.

Nonetheless, word did get out to my family members. Now everyone asks me for money. Damnit!
Basically those who know I do this do it also. MAD assures discretion