Flaked On Outcall Appointment

A thoughtful, but unopened, PM reply to a hooktard's PM question is definitely a waste of time and consideration.

...from my limited experience, that seems to be the way cbj chicks roll and is among the numerous reasons why I do not see them, with their short attention span and solipsism.
Lol... Sounds like he read OP doesn't do LFK, DFK nor BBBJ and just said... PASS.....!! He wanted a REAL gfe provider... Haha.... Originally Posted by charcoal
Can't blame him for that, but just swerving at the last moment, especially without notification, is inexcusable.
Sounds like the hobbyist is a fucking douchebag...
  • cr76
  • 12-01-2015, 02:53 PM
Banana bead rules them all. No icing necessary. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
What about blueberry muffins??
  • cr76
  • 12-01-2015, 02:54 PM
Banana bead rules them all. No icing necessary. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Can't blame him for that, but just swerving at the last moment, especially without notification, is inexcusable. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
I agree, you can at least call and say your not coming .
He was playing an engaging game of Yu-Gi-Oh with me. Blue eyes white Dragon was on point. sorry.
Blueberry muffins = a'ight
Why is it OK to break an appt? Without notice if your looking for ASAP? I do my part respect goes a long ways if you can't be a man of your word bet you don't get yourself tested
Why is it OK to break an appt? Without notice if your looking for ASAP? I do my part respect goes a long ways if you can't be a man of your word bet you don't get yourself tested Originally Posted by Jessica4stacks
Respect does go along way, there are no excuses for him wasting your gas and time. Hobbyists nor providers like that crap. This has nothing to do with her menu and there's no excuses point blank!

Im sorry for what he did babe, these guy's with the slick remarks don't speak for everyone on the board remember that....
btw...beautiful avatar CB Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Thanks
Blueberry muffins = a'ight Originally Posted by YummyMarie
n....

My farts Smell Like Blue Berry Muffins in the oven.....
Lol... Sounds like he read OP doesn't do LFK, DFK nor BBBJ and just said... PASS.....!! He wanted a REAL gfe provider... Haha....

. Originally Posted by charcoal
I agree i'd run from a cbj, but to make her drive out there and not answer the door.....weak sauce, bitch move, whatever you want to call it. its a shame because, shes fine ...guys should know her menu before calling, if she were really GFE.....She'd be rich!, shes very attractive....but the CBJ, and other non gfe items will hurt her business.......
And he got to eat it to. Trying to figure out why you keep chiming in in Houston when you are in Florida. Guess no one there will see you. Send ticket to DM and fly her to you. And keep her. Originally Posted by umpire1974
Stop riding his winky already
Stop riding his winky already Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
how the fuck does he know where l4b is?? what a weirdo.....guess he works for the NSA............
how the fuck does he know where l4b is?? what a weirdo.....guess he works for the NSA............ Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
exactly my point