Just Didn't Feel Right. ..

Why isn't the OP banned?
I don't know for sure, but isn't there like a 99% chance the OP outed a dude? Originally Posted by boardman
Live and learn, for those 40 minutes no one quoted, no one hit the RTM. So technically there is no digital record of it. Now it's fixed, and on record, no ones seen it.
That's what happened in the other thread. Perpetrator snuck in and started shit, then edited herself out before getting caught dirty. No dirt. No foul.
Why isn't the OP banned?
I don't know for sure, but isn't there like a 99% chance the OP outed a dude?

I mean, the dude's name was not masked originally, anyone that saw the post for the roughly 40 minutes it was up knows what it was. Maybe an amateur statistician can tell us just what the Originally Posted by boardman
Live and learn, for those 40 minutes no one quoted, no one hit the RTM. So technically there is no digital record of it. Now it's fixed, and on record, no ones seen it.
That's what happened in the other thread. Perpetrator snuck in and started shit, then edited herself out before getting caught dirty. No dirt. No foul.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Outing involves lincking a fucktard or hooktards handle to their real world info. I didn't see any handle in the OP.
^^^What he said.
Then why mask it?
Because it was a violation.... but it wasn't.... Get it?

Yes, me neither.

That's why they don't like me squawking.

Right is right, wrong is wrong, and wrong is right if you suck enough moddick.... or some close approximation...
It's not who you know... it's who you blow....
Zero tolerance is for the Tards' they don't like...

Am I getting warmer?

Edit: Watch out.... you're getting me warmed up with all these question marks again....