Ramification of All Sites Closing???

Huh huh, he said Ram....

Sisterhood put your vagina away, you can no longer traffic it here

You are food, you will continue to be food, Darwin has spoken.
See it was long winded but that wasn't so hard. Just needed to understand your logic. As for me and Darwin Awards i don't think so...Two things about me...1.) I'm paranoid and pretty hawkish on my security and 2.) I'm trigger happy....so ultimately I think I will be ok. ;-)
Huh huh, he said Ram....

Sisterhood put your vagina away, you can no longer traffic it here

You are food, you will continue to be food, Darwin has spoken. Originally Posted by Mythos
Is your man still out there getting his ass kicked
Welcome back JoJo!
No one is worried? How will you ladies make money and advertise?
Welcome back JoJo! Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Thank you darling, looks like the site won't be around long enough for me to get banned again. LOL

No one is worried? How will you ladies make money and advertise? Originally Posted by CandyStoreKid
Oh, there's LOTS of worry. Peruse the other threads in Coed, and the many pre-screen specials popping up in ads and Showcases. No doubt much discussion is going on behind closed doors. Am hoping the owner/admin will address member concerns soon, but he/they may be waiting on Trump to actually sign the bill into law, and attorneys may be pouring over the language of the legislation and its impact on ECCIE even as we type.

Just hoping I won't try to log in one morning and find ECCIE has vanished into limbo. I sure would miss this place; it's enlightening and entertaining, purely aside from being a source of income for providers and sensual satisfaction for fellows.

I could be wrong, but I believe the site can adapt and remain effective. Some sections, like the advertising forums, might disappear for a while until the legalities are sorted out.