Hot Tub/Spa by the hour

• Go4it
  • 09-09-2020, 12:55 AM
Hotel rooms generally have jacuzzi tubs not hot tubs.
Jade/Hawaii had one. And they had the girls there to bang waiting for you. That was where I banged Asa for the first time was in their jacuzzi. Unfortunately they were one of the first casualties of our now resining police chief.
Hotel rooms generally have jacuzzi tubs not hot tubs. Originally Posted by Go4it
Jacuzzi is a brand name, so depending on the location, they may have a 2 person "garden tub", a whirlpool bath, or an actual hot tub. Different places, different setups. I remember a La Quinta off I20 near 360 with a hot tub in the room.
Folks, it ain’t about the hot tub. It’s about not having to rent a place for a day and night. Or spending as much to rent a day room as any other hotel.
GOOGLE Holiday Inn Express Suites Hot Tubs (or Jacuzzi) and you will find photos on Trip Advisor and HotelsDotCom.

Their Jacuzzi are not in the bathroom but outside of it in the area by the bedroom.

Has a similar room, or maybe that one. In plano HIX
I have been to several providers' incall hotel suite with that setup before. I never care to use it.
I doubt hourly spa / hot tub places will be popular or available during the covid times.

I have a hot tub at home that i can rent out .... hahaha. I heard people are renting out their pools in the backyard.