I APOLOGIZE

Liam McInyre- I apologize for insisting the other day at the bar that Andy Whitfield was wayyyy hotter than you are.
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I had to fix that as Andy Whitfield is now deceased. RIP.
I know you offended more tards than that puny list......ijs
I can't remember.. if anyone can recall any other instances I am open to the privy.
I am weeping in my shoes right now..........

LD did not apologize, for calling me a short dicked bastard .... Most women do, after meeting me... (wait..... I just sent her the picture, so no harm no foul?)

I pray to the baby Jesus, that ..... LD will escape, the chains bound on her fingers for unjust persecution, on many things that are not relevant, to the greater good of the world.

I apologize for the starving baby Belugas out there, with no nurse mates, (climate change and all)

I apologize, for being the fucking village idiot on every thread on this board.
I apologize for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J86gwuklv-0

lookn: I apologize for telling you your penis looked like a Vienna sausage.
That one you need to pray to Tebow.......

I will no longer click on LD links.
Damn gurl...
I apologize that I wasn't offended in the first place...
I was voting you tractorbeam suckin queen, but shoulda come up w/ somethin to bitch about.

Just forget it all...and keep driven it like you stole it.
L8r
r9
  • Trey
  • 01-14-2013, 12:12 AM
[QUOTE=lookn4boobies;1052198760]That one you need to pray to Tebow.......

I will no longer click on LD links.[/QUOTE]

Well I didn't know who kreayshawn was till I saw it then looked her up, I'd give her da bidness. But the fat bitch is ugly as sin.

I am really drunk right now too anyone else drunk tonight.
dearhunter- I apologize for not seeing earlier that you are quite the fucktard.. and truly The Fucking Prophet. My eyes are now open. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Sigh.

I don't see an apology to WU.
LD - I accept your humble apology and REALLY enjoyed the video. Thanks for gettin' me all worked up - again. Now that it's January - when/who is that threesome gonna happen?
outthere: soon, my dear soon. Check your PMs.

Trey: I was a lil tipsy last night too, you should have told your girl you had to go out for cigarettes... I know you don't smoke.. but still....

xoxo
Lawd this thread got me LMAO!!!!!!
LD, would you please apologize to Sarunga for not finding him relevant enough to deserve an apology?
I feel shorted..... no apology for not calling me more names on open board when I no doubt deserved it..... ??

Nice btw LD...... lol
apology accepted..you may now suck my schlooong.