PUSSY CREAM

...the Mac & Cheese sound ...
...the Mac & Cheese sound ... Originally Posted by berkleigh
Ooohhhh God yes!!!
Your vagina and your cycle.
During the month your vagina goes through many chances. Clear gooey liquid is the days before and days leading ovulation, thick white is days before and days after your period. The gooey clear is to help protect the semen during ovulation to ensure the semen has faster easier access to the egg. The thick white days before and days after are meant as a barrier to protect the vagina in case pregnancy has occurred.

It has nothing to do with the amount a woman is turned on whatsoever. While you may see more of it at times, it just means the woman produces a larger amount.

Sorry to burst bubbles.

The more you know!
During the month your vagina goes through many chances. Clear gooey liquid is the days before and days leading ovulation, thick white is days before and days after your period. The gooey clear is to help protect the semen during ovulation to ensure the semen has faster easier access to the egg. The thick white days before and days after are meant as a barrier to protect the vagina in case pregnancy has occurred.

It has nothing to do with the amount a woman is turned on whatsoever. While you may see more of it at times, it just means the woman produces a larger amount.

Sorry to burst bubbles.

The more you know! Originally Posted by Simply Spice
Behold, the medical marvels of the Vagina. The 8th wonder of the world
  • Gbfsl
  • 03-30-2016, 07:28 AM
Behold, the medical marvels of the Vagina. The 8th wonder of the world Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Amen to the 8th wonder of the world!
I wrote about this 'cream' in one of my reviews. However I described it a little differently. Its a beautiful thing.
  • snarl
  • 03-30-2016, 08:29 AM
I used to love a creamy woman...until snarl said it's "mucous...like snot". Kinda curbed my appetite. Originally Posted by Billogoods
If you like, I can also tell you what's in hot dogs and barbacoa.

Sorry to burst bubbles.

Geez thanks for ruining it for us!

Sorry to burst bubbles.

Ms.Spice you are cordially invited to come down here asap!
So when a lady is on the pill, she won't ovulate. ....... therefore she won't cream.
Snarl, you are off my dinner party list.

Sorry to burst bubbles.

Now that makes sense. A young lady I was seeing at one time over several months was always very wet during sex but never creamed.
After a tryst one night I noticed her box was very creamy.
Found out a month later she was pregnant by her BF at the time I saw her.

BTW Butch, she is white and I have pics to prove it lol.
  • snarl
  • 03-30-2016, 12:44 PM
Snarl, you are off my dinner party list. Originally Posted by Billogoods

If you're serving Soylent Green at that party...good. That shit's made with people.

The secret ingredient in Blutwurst is blood. Lengua tacos are made with cow tongue. That stuff's TASTY. Let the kids eat some, then tell them what it is....