Guys do you look down on girls for sex in places besides the bedroom

Guys if you were out with a girl and things got hot and heavy and you ended up with sex or a blowjob or any sexual activity besides in the bedroom that night. Would you think of that girl as a STREETWALKER? Would you think less of that girl then the girl that only allowed you to touch her in bedroom or behind closed doors? Originally Posted by Truly Passion
Was it a decent blowjob, or a toothy number that left marks? I think less of the latter.
I only look down on her if she is on her knees in front of me at the theater.
I adore sucking Cock anywhere I can get it,.....love having dinner, stroking your cock under the table, then getting you out to the parking lot and having my dessert...Parking lot sex, balcony sex, pressed against the window sex......hell that was just this week... Love the bed for some rolling around, butt hell a girl has to have some spice in her life as well............As long as we are safe then the sky is the limit...umm mile high club would be fun........Slurp~~
Pyramider, trying to decide if that is worse than "finding" a fire ant hill by accident. LoL, didn't let that little mishap keep me from other outdoor adventures though!
Guys if you were out with a girl and things got hot and heavy and you ended up with sex or a blowjob or any sexual activity besides in the bedroom that night. Would you think of that girl as a STREETWALKER? Would you think less of that girl then the girl that only allowed you to touch her in bedroom or behind closed doors? Originally Posted by Truly Passion

Heck no. Parking lots, picnic tables, driving, etc. are all great places and it would turn me ON that she was so into it she couldn't wait.

Still trying to find a woman brave enough to sit backwards in front of me on a motorcycle while in motion, lol
Sex in public doesn't result in the lady becoming a SW.

The lack of an incall location, verification profile, screening process, and perceived increase of health and LE risks ...that's how I view SW. It's difficult pulling aside and telling a lady to wait while you look up her reviews.
Always doing it the bedroom gets borning.......spice it up girls and go for it anywhere/ anytime!!
Happy Dance for sex outside of the bedroom.
When I lived in Bend Oregon about 67 years ago...I had a regular client who was a truck driver...Everytime he would come into town,I would play with him in his big rig at the truck stop! Once we met at a rest stop out on a backwoods highway.

that was HOT!
Sex happens outside the bedroom? Get outta here!

What's next, wives fucking their husbands? Maybe even sex with the lights on?

Y'all are shittin' me.
Backpacking tents are OUT. Too cramped and between the tent and the bags, too damned many zippers (ouch).

I'm with Sir Lancehernot, I'll try the bedroom next. I'm always up for something new and different.
In the right time and circumstance, certainly not a problem. Of course there are times and places where better judgment should prevail.
I would not look down on a woman , even if she really is a streetwalker. Well, with the exception of having to look downward to see her because of our position at that moment :-)

I'm thinking you'd find the negative conotions of streetwalker are more go do with attitude and lifestyle than where and how sexual activities occur...

I've met ladies while walking out and about, had sex in many places other than the bed but by no means were they "streetwalkers"....