Hangover Cures? Did I really get engaged?

you dirty bastards really make me think twice about all the strippers i have been dating lately in a non P4P situation... Originally Posted by bubbaJay
Honestly man..... I told her it was best you didn't know about us......

Then again.. I really didn't know the guy was YOU!
you dirty bastards really make me think twice about all the stippers i have been dating lately in a non P4P situation... Originally Posted by bubbaJay
Chances are, bubba... Chances are...

and you're saving me money because now I don't have to take them out to eat.
Chances are, bubba... Chances are...

and you're saving me money because now I don't have to take them out to eat. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
lol...i havnt taken any of them out to eat either. one came over and cooked ME food!
lol...i havnt taken any of them out to eat either. one came over and cooked ME food! Originally Posted by bubbaJay
hmmmm.... Was that recently? A young lady I saw for a couple of hours the theer day wanted me to stop at HEB and I paid for some groceries and it looking like she was gonna whip up a nice romantic dinner for two..... $86 at HEb and a Benjy for two hours..... She never even looked at the cash register.... As I recall there would have been Carrot Cake for dessert?
Hangover "cure"? Niacin, vitamin B complex (before) and lots of water (after).

And NO TYLENOL. That the worst thing to take. It metabolizes in the liver. Just like alcohol. It's what's call an antagonist reaction and tears the shit out of your liver. Much, much worse than the booze.
hmmmm.... Was that recently? A young lady I saw for a couple of hours the theer day wanted me to stop at HEB and I paid for some groceries and it looking like she was gonna whip up a nice romantic dinner for two..... $86 at HEb and a Benjy for two hours..... She never even looked at the cash register.... As I recall there would have been Carrot Cake for dessert? Originally Posted by Whispers
lol...not unless you were in my town.
no carrot cake..i picked up the desert when i bought the wine.
[quote=Whispers;950179]Let's me clarify that you "COULD" have came..... You were approved...... but had other things to do and "CHOSE" not to come......

quote]

I know i was approved/invited but i told my sutor that i could not because of the time frame. Told him that the day he asked. It was not about "choosing" not to come. I simply could not, being a mommy comes 1st No clarfication needed... was simply saying i wish i could of come, not that i wished i was invited
I know i was approved/invited but i told my sutor that i could not because of the time frame. Told him that the day he asked. It was not about "choosing" not to come. I simply could not, being a mommy comes 1st No clarfication needed... was simply saying i wish i could of come, not that i wished i was invited Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
My post was really just to mention you avatar darlin..... We'll give you another chance...... You canceled plenty early....
My post was really just to mention you avatar darlin..... We'll give you another chance...... You canceled plenty early.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Thanks! Would not say I cancelled tho, since I never said I couod make it. But I hope to make the next one!
Thanks! Would not say I cancelled tho, since I never said I couod make it. But I hope to make the next one! Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
You fail to understand the mentality of the guy that invited you......

The moment you started to "consider" the idea he was a little kid bouncing up and down, clapping his hands and calling me to tell me you would be his "date"..... Some guys hear what they want!

I think he's very sad now actually.... When you could not confirm he tried another lady and she bowed out as well......

At the party he sat in his chair and ate with aa sad sad look on his face........

I told him if her really WANTED a 2nd dinner to nibble off her could order another plate but it's not the same for him as reaching across the table with his fork to spear something off your plate.....
Aww now I feel bad! please let me know when yall do an earlier one.