our long ...jimmie nightmare be endin

Thank you darling and I'm sure we can all agree that it perfectly represents the underlying message that runs through all of my posts but this is Plastic Man's golden moment and he deserves all the accolades.
I love your new Pooh bear ♡♡♡ Originally Posted by Amber Does
Yea its happy and gay. More on the gay part though
Yea its happy and gay. More on the gay part though Originally Posted by lilylivered
More unimaginative, unnecessary name calling by this male lesbian. Why?
guys it seems we ...done ...beens victorious an have finally beat back the tiresome an ...weak attacks carried outs by a few disgruntled ...cucks tryin ta upsets the peace an harmony of ...our beloved ...jimmie board

...nearly all the senseless an cowardly ...attacks on our devoted jimmie mods has ceased.... Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Hmmm....sounds vaguely familiar. Oh...wait...could it be that some warned this would happen? Wakey wins! And NBT. And PM. Inversion almost did, but he got bounced agin....Whew! Whatta "bored" y'all have left. Hope yer enjoyin it to the fullest.

...even the plucked ...capon aints crowin an hides his shameful ...head in his coop while whisperin cuck ...a doodle doo ta his pillow
Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I ain't hidin PM. I'm just tired of most of it. And things are obviously slooooow lately, as you been startin more lame-ass threAds than yer lil luv-lump Angel T ever did....

more reviews ...comin in than ever

...the krill chasers ...have gone deep

...an yer ...plastic man ...was just named caesar fer ...life

...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet ...times
Hmmm....sounds vaguely familiar. Oh...wait...could it be that some warned this would happen? Wakey wins! And NBT. And PM. Inversion almost did, but he got bounced agin....Whew! Whatta "bored" y'all have left. Hope yer enjoyin it to the fullest.

I ain't hidin PM. I'm just tired of most of it. And things are obviously slooooow lately, as you been startin more lame-ass threAds than yer lil luv-lump Angel T ever did....

. Originally Posted by rooster
what happens when you break your pact of silence from the group?

do you get ostracized from the comfort of nirvana?

holey shit... then what ?
think nirvana has them running and on the ropes

just biding their time for a truse

but just to cement it

I wouldn't start crowing too soon

take a few more YEARS of pure silence to REALLY show em!!!

KICK THEM WHEN THEIR DOWN! rub their nose in IT!
English please... Originally Posted by Dragonlord69
LOL that was my thought too. I can understand swamp Cajun better than this.
guys it seems we ...done ...beens victorious an have finally beat back the tiresome an ...weak attacks carried outs by a few disgruntled ...cucks tryin ta upsets the peace an harmony of ...our beloved ...jimmie board

...nearly all the senseless an cowardly ...attacks on our devoted jimmie mods has ceased an the guilty ...parties have runs cryin ...home ta their hovel

...even the plucked ...capon aints crowin an hides his shameful ...head in his coop while whisperin cuck ...a doodle doo ta his pillow

...everybody the victory celebration be ...at hand! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Not so fast there, Jimmie Naugahyde.

And to all my critics, whales, and semi-attractive hoes with man boobs:

great to have u back
what happens when you break your pact of silence from the group?

do you get ostracized from the comfort of nirvana?

holey shit... then what ? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
think nirvana has them running and on the ropes

just biding their time for a truse

but just to cement it

I wouldn't start crowing too soon

take a few more YEARS of pure silence to REALLY show em!!!

KICK THEM WHEN THEIR DOWN! rub their nose in IT! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Ingrish pleeze....

thinking of joining the flock

where did you go for your marching orders?

want to go directly to the top

And to all my critics, whales, and semi-attractive hoes with man boobs: Originally Posted by jokacz
oh commie mummy!

...yer ...plastic man ...was scareds ya done went ta that big ...pyramid in the sky

And to all my critics, whales, and semi-attractive hoes with man boobs:

Originally Posted by jokacz
what happened to the boycott and the destruction of eccie?