Cohen claims NEW evidence on Trump!!

Now we can watch Trump and Cohen throw shit at each other.. Might even distract Trump from Biden.
If Cohen had anything he would have used it to get off or stay out of prison. He's got shit.
It's probably all legit.

Cohen was once a fan favorite amongst all the Trumpys not too long ago but after speaking out against their lord and savior he's now an enemy of the state.

The Trumpy clown show rolls on. Originally Posted by JCM800
You’re really not to bright. Maybe that’s why you’re a failed Mod.
He forgot rule # 1. When you discover you have dug yourself in a hole, stop digging. Originally Posted by grean
The WTF rule.

No, but Trump sure is. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Your handle is accurate.

You’re really not to bright. Maybe that’s why you’re a failed Mod. Originally Posted by bambino
It's worse. Failed Ambassador.

Anybody notice The2Dogs handle been guested?
The WTF rule.

Your handle is accurate.

It's worse. Failed Ambassador.

Anybody notice The2Dogs handle been guested? Originally Posted by gnadfly

yep. awhile ago.
No collusion no obstruction Now there trying to find anything so very very sad
No collusion no obstruction Now there trying to find anything so very very sad Originally Posted by rexdutchman
No collusion yes but obstruction of justice ? the jury is still out on that one bub
No collusion no obstruction Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Yep, but that info is coming from a Trump stooge so the source should be taken into consideration.

MAGA?

"while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him"
Yep, but that info is coming from a Trump stooge so the source should be taken into consideration. Originally Posted by JCM800
Mueller is now a "Trump stooge"?

You just confirmed post #18 (again). Thanks!
Mueller was once a fan favorite amongst all the hysterical hildebeest diehards not too long ago but after finding no collusion and no pee tape he's now an enemy of the state.

The libtard clown show rolls on. Originally Posted by JCM800
FTFY.
keep this quiet but Cohen sent me a PM today... encoded... i used my decoder ring on it. Good News! he has the tape... THE TAPE!

BAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

OMG!! You mean the PEE TAPE?? Please hurry up and decode it!!

JCM and his hildebeest diehards spent millions of dollars looking for it!!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2311326

Yep, but that info is coming from a Trump stooge so the source should be taken into consideration.

MAGA?

Originally Posted by JCM800
Prosecutors don’t exonerate, that’s up to a jury. But they do indict. They didn’t indict Trump. Mueller has no new indictments, sealed or otherwise. As I said before, you’re not to bright.
You’re really not to bright. Maybe that’s why you’re a failed Mod. Originally Posted by bambino
he and bamscram must be related
Just think about all that dirt Cohen has on Trumpy.

As I said before, you’re not too bright. Originally Posted by bambino

You gotta proofread those insults sir, lol.

MAGA?

Originally Posted by JCM800
It came from ROSENSTEIN: the same ROSENSTEIN that recommended that Comey be fired. It's highly disingenuous to keep glossing over that fact.